Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 22 2022, 09:24 PM
Account Not Linked

A lot of my friends require help on various farms. eg they have health issues and need help with quests or moving things from farm to farm at times. However like many we do not want to give our personal info to others. Maybe in SN edit you could have an access button to all farms bypassing going through their FB with password etc and a time period like crops etc, giving them permission from a day up to a month to access your farm and do what is required. A friend asked me for help and gave me her details but because we were in different countries FB put me in FB jail..hence I have never offered help again even though I am asked often. This is an aspect to the game that I think will help people stay with the game instead of giving it up because it is too hard with arthritis etc. I am not tec savvy but think this would be a bonus for the game if possible..Thanks

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors