Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 30 2010, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppy View Post
NOt sure what I'm doing or where this will go but I have updated my FlashPlayer and have the most recent one. However, I cannot TYPE messages at anytime. In the market place to ask for work, to my buddy list peeps, what can I do?
are you on full screen.... that would prohibit the typing of messages. Flash has not offered both to be active at the same time
Old Aug 30 2010, 12:27 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppy View Post
NOt sure what I'm doing or where this will go but I have updated my FlashPlayer and have the most recent one. However, I cannot TYPE messages at anytime. In the market place to ask for work, to my buddy list peeps, what can I do?
you should check in help and support really.. but when you go to the adobe site ok... use the search for "uninstall flash player" uninstall what you have . that will also remove any junk flash files that are loaded on your pc...then reboot your pc and re-install flash..... also ok is your key board not working at other times...?? there was a nasty virus going around that messed with your keyboard functions you can look it up at the nortons antivirus site.. not sure what you can search for but i had it ... it just got worse and worse...couldn't eventually even type on word pad...nasty little thing....i'm not saying you have that virus i have no idea but it's something to look into....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 30 2010, 01:22 PM

Level:
XP:

can u please tell me when u are going to come out with the 6th farm thanks for everything that farmtown is doing please bring bannana splits to the ice cream facitilities

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 30 2010, 01:30 PM

Level:
XP:

Thanks to the Devs for the recent update. You never cease to amaze me at the great items you come up with for our farms. A big thumbs up for the Manure Spreader which is helping my farms tremendously with a little lighter work load. I do look forward to a 6th farm as soon as you are able to give us that because I have plans for it that don't include crops for a change. LOL Thanks for all that you do to make this the best game to play on Facebook.

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 30 2010, 01:37 PM

I think Firefox 3.6.8 has issue ever since it upgraded been locking up every once in a while
Old Aug 30 2010, 02:01 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall_Lind View Post
I think Firefox 3.6.8 has issue ever since it upgraded been locking up every once in a while
Roll back to an earlier version. I have used Firefox for years and never update right after a new version comes out. Like many other programs, when a new version is released they can, and often do, have little bugs and glitches that have to be worked out. These little problems only come to light once the program is out for use because there is no way for developers to test them out in every imaginable situation (just like Farmtown!) they must be sent out for everyone to use so that the issue can be found and reported. I am still running an earlier version of Firefox and have not had a problem one with it while trying to farm! Hope this helps out. Happy Farming!

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 30 2010, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
after the 7th......

I have learned that the individual farms cannot exceed 24x24 (unless the devs make major changes in what is causing that restriction).

that is a bit of a bummer.... oh well

and the spreader has doubled my crop output and virtually eliminated running short of any products I choose while I make my millions per day

So, more farms are the answer. And with the layout of the 5 diamonds, it is rather safe to assume that the devs have now planned for more farms (maybe a dozen)

I have choices to make....

1]...do I start a third account and begin that from the 12x12, need neighbors, need pineapples maybe
(I would have at least 2 great neighbors right away)

2]...do I just accumulate coin and FT$$ over and above the current 600mill? sure

3]...do I make some mental plans for the next farm(s)? sure

4]...do I plan on visiting Grumpa's 13th? sure

5]...do I redesign a farm, add duplicate facilities that make $$$$, and etc maybe

6]...do I sell off the crop (with an "a") in my inventory that I don't need or want and could always buy later? probably

7]...do I just go play the ville or the frontier games? pass
I would be your neighbour for yr 3rd account.....
Old Aug 30 2010, 03:06 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
anyone else getting connection reset junk ?? i have like 4 times in the last few minutes.........
When feeding factories I've found if you hit the save button right after you exit the factory screen the "feeding" goes faster and you get way fewer discos.

Ditto when working neighbors factories. Much fewer discos where you have to come back in to the neighbors factories then go through all the ones you've worked already in order to continue on.
Old Aug 30 2010, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney1702 View Post
oh great.... just what I need..... encouragement for my insanity
Old Aug 30 2010, 04:10 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Farmer Jennifer Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney1702 View Post
great....now ive got the mr rogers song stuck in my head.........
Closed Thread