Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 07 2021, 09:47 AM

Default Animation disabled

Please consider turning off (or creating a setting for users to turn off) the animal animation in the "Send Gifts" and "My Requests" tabs. Waiting on the animation to load is taking way longer now than before. Also, please put the "Beta" sign back up.
Thank you.
Old Feb 07 2021, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdevins View Post
The game has never worked since the change over. I cannot access the map. I have played this game for many years and find it very frustrating that it won't work now with the change over. I would appreciate a reply and some help with this matter.
Many features are not yet enabled. It is indeed frustrating.
Old Feb 07 2021, 09:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
Please consider turning off (or creating a setting for users to turn off) the animal animation in the "Send Gifts" and "My Requests" tabs. Waiting on the animation to load is taking way longer now than before. Also, please put the "Beta" sign back up.
Thank you.
Hi James,
The animal animation is not there in gifts as the graphics for those have not been added. All you should see in those boxes is a blank space. They are not trying to load.

I do not know what "Beta" sign you are talking about.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 07 2021, 12:32 PM

Default storage

wondering why storage went from 71% to 54% since the only thing we can do is store our harvest
Old Feb 07 2021, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucie ke View Post
wondering why storage went from 71% to 54% since the only thing we can do is store our harvest
Hi lucie ke

You are able to sell products at market and also you can use the ZIP button to convert large boxes into regular ones, then get the coins for the difference and reduce the percentage.

To go to market to sell, open your storage and click in the Go to Market to Sell button in any of the products. Once at market you can select what you want to sell.

We cant check which was your previous percentage but the one you posted is according to what your data shows up.
Old Feb 07 2021, 01:47 PM

I notice when fishing a neighbours farm as a super neighbour. It will freeze on me requiring me to reload ft. I can harvest trees all day long and it not freeze. I sometimes can click 5 or 6 times ok. Or it could freeze just after one click. John F Hamilton ID # 693110405
Old Feb 07 2021, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Hamilton View Post
I notice when fishing a neighbours farm as a super neighbour. It will freeze on me requiring me to reload ft. I can harvest trees all day long and it not freeze. I sometimes can click 5 or 6 times ok. Or it could freeze just after one click. John F Hamilton ID # 693110405
Hi John

Please check your preferences, the wrench, and see if you have a check mark for Show coins and XP animations and/or Show Feedback while farming options.

If so, please uncheck those options and then click in the green check mark to save changes.

Also, if you are working on a farm with heavily layered waters, then try to only show the water items.

You can clear your browser cache and see if that helps before starting fishing.

Last edited by marymarcel; Feb 07 2021 at 02:01 PM.
Old Feb 07 2021, 02:03 PM

It's only in the last couple of days that this has been happening.

I've just run CCleaner and cleaned everything out, as well as updated video card drivers.

Still not working - it shows the full screen for about a second and then goes to pure white

The computer complies with all the Slashkey requirements

I realise that the devs are busy but perhaps they can check to see if it is something they have done?
Old Feb 07 2021, 02:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23Chris03 View Post
It's only in the last couple of days that this has been happening.

I've just run CCleaner and cleaned everything out, as well as updated video card drivers.

Still not working - it shows the full screen for about a second and then goes to pure white

The computer complies with all the Slashkey requirements

I realise that the devs are busy but perhaps they can check to see if it is something they have done?
Hi Chris,
It would not be anything the developers have done. They are not working on the live version build you are playing on. Even with that we would have many posts with this problem and we are not getting those.
Have you tried a different browser to see if the same thing happens in it?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 07 2021, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi BBska

Are you getting a black screen when you click in Send Gifts tab or when you click in your My Requests tab?

Which browser are you using? chromeIs it updated? YesDid you clear your browser cache?
. Yes

When I click from Facebook to go to farmtown the gifts ,my request etc page is black .I can get into all of it but if I click play it stays black for about 5 to 10 seconds and then goes to the farm
Closed Thread