Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 14 2022, 03:03 PM

where do i find arabic gum tree?
Old Oct 14 2022, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zookeeperkaren View Post
where do i find arabic gum tree?
Hi zookeeperkaren

You get arabic gum from the Acacia Tree.

Acacia tree is a giftable item, so you need to get it as gift from your friends or you can exchange your gifts for Acacia tree.
Old Oct 14 2022, 11:12 PM

Angry FP Seasonal Goals

When the time was up for the new SEasonal Goals tonight, it loaded the new daily goals, but now the other one says 6 days for next goals..............I paid my 4.99 for this and want it fixed, thanks.
Old Oct 15 2022, 06:16 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlinsssandi View Post
When the time was up for the new SEasonal Goals tonight, it loaded the new daily goals, but now the other one says 6 days for next goals..............I paid my 4.99 for this and want it fixed, thanks.
Hi sizzlinsssandi,

We are in week 3 so you should have 9 seasonal goals altogether and it does look like you have all of them. What I think happened is that when the game came back online those that were unbale to play while the game was down is that they got 6 seasonal goals when they opened Farm Pass that week instead of just 3 of them.

Those that had the game loaded and left it loaded when the game went down, only got the normal 3 seasonal goals during that week. Today they got 3 new seasonal ones which brought them up to the same amount as you already have now.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 15 2022, 02:33 PM

Thanks yes nearly have all goals done just need to work on the 2 FC. Thanks so much!
Old Oct 17 2022, 05:55 AM

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE post a Farm Pass Daily Goals - Monthly calendar!!!! I am constantly missing out on daily goals because of the time involved to reach that goal or because I already performed that task before that goal was set. A calendar will allow me to PLAN how I operate the game, what to do, and when - vice just playing the game like I have been since the beginning.
Old Oct 17 2022, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE post a Farm Pass Daily Goals - Monthly calendar!!!! I am constantly missing out on daily goals because of the time involved to reach that goal or because I already performed that task before that goal was set. A calendar will allow me to PLAN how I operate the game, what to do, and when - vice just playing the game like I have been since the beginning.
Hi james_a_thompson

The farm pass has 2 kind of goals, one is daily and the other is season.

The daily goals are only good for a day and they are replaced the next day.
So when you load the game for the first time that day, click in the farm pass icon to get the new daily goals and you can know what to do.
The time showing up in the daily goals is the time left till they are replaced.

The season goals are last for the whole month. You get new season goals once a week but if you couldnt complete a goal from the previous week it doesnt matter as the season goals are not replaced they are added.
So you can have some not completed goals from a previous week and new ones for the new week.
The time you see in the season goals means how much time you have to wait till new season goals are added.
Just remember you have to complete them before the month is over.
Old Nov 26 2022, 06:11 AM

Unhappy

Yes, I fully understand the difference between daily and seasonal goals. My ONGOING PROBLEM is that I have been playing this game since it's beginning (much longer than Farm Pass has been around) and over the years I developed a method of playing that allowed me to enjoy the game. Farm Pass is forcing me to change the way I play in that I now have to log in at midnight each day to see what the NEW daily goals are and I can't pick, plant, harvest, fish, send or receive trains, etc UNTIL I have determined what is necessary FOR THAT DAY'S PLAY. Numerous times (more than 1 dozen now) I have performed a multi-day task (send a certain type of train or pick flowers) the day BEFORE you post the same task for that day. It's happened often enough that I am under the opinion that the developers or game computer is tracking what and when I do something and waiting until I've done it to have the goal for that thing to show up (today's Dispatch Enhanced Freight Locomotive for instance, my Enhanced locomotive sat idle for 6 days waiting on this task to show back up and I finally gave up on it yesterday and dispatched the train so I could get the goods back, NOW I lose out on that Farm Pass goal because the train will take 2 days to return. This is NOT AN ISOLATED INSTANCE!!!). So, back to my request above. In order to "play" the game (I no longer enjoy it since it's become more of a battle/conquest scenario) and meet the daily Fram pass goals would you please post a WEEKLY or MONTHLY FARM PASS calendar showing what task on which day will be required so that I can let things sit idle or rot on the vine awaiting THAT specific task for THAT day.
Old Nov 26 2022, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
Yes, I fully understand the difference between daily and seasonal goals. My ONGOING PROBLEM is that I have been playing this game since it's beginning (much longer than Farm Pass has been around) and over the years I developed a method of playing that allowed me to enjoy the game. Farm Pass is forcing me to change the way I play in that I now have to log in at midnight each day to see what the NEW daily goals are and I can't pick, plant, harvest, fish, send or receive trains, etc UNTIL I have determined what is necessary FOR THAT DAY'S PLAY. Numerous times (more than 1 dozen now) I have performed a multi-day task (send a certain type of train or pick flowers) the day BEFORE you post the same task for that day. It's happened often enough that I am under the opinion that the developers or game computer is tracking what and when I do something and waiting until I've done it to have the goal for that thing to show up (today's Dispatch Enhanced Freight Locomotive for instance, my Enhanced locomotive sat idle for 6 days waiting on this task to show back up and I finally gave up on it yesterday and dispatched the train so I could get the goods back, NOW I lose out on that Farm Pass goal because the train will take 2 days to return. This is NOT AN ISOLATED INSTANCE!!!). So, back to my request above. In order to "play" the game (I no longer enjoy it since it's become more of a battle/conquest scenario) and meet the daily Fram pass goals would you please post a WEEKLY or MONTHLY FARM PASS calendar showing what task on which day will be required so that I can let things sit idle or rot on the vine awaiting THAT specific task for THAT day.
Hi james_a_thompson

I can only tell you I didnt change my way of playing, only thing when I log in during the morning I first click in the farm pass to get the new goals.

I also cant complete some goals, I dont have all trains so if I have to do something with one I do not own, then I cant complete that goal, or if I had just collected my farm cash for quests and get a goal to complete a new one, I do not do it as I always wait for a day or more to complete the first quest for the new week after collecting my farm cash. The program doesnt do anything trying to harm a player, that is impossible.

If you wish to post your idea for a calendar then please post it in our suggestion section. You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea. This is the link to suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Nov 30 2022, 03:15 PM

I would think the daily goals are generated on the day, so there is no list to consult.