Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 03 2023, 10:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shar332 View Post
I was just going through my facilities and I noticed that two of my Art Studios showed with a blue background and what appeared to be a paper clip on them. One was on farm 1 and the other is on farm 2. I'm just wondering why they are different from the other art studios. What does the paper clip thingy mean.
Hi Shar,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities. You are seeing this in the facility manager. This is the indication that those 2 facilities are part of your facility chains.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 04 2023 at 09:08 AM.
Old Nov 05 2023, 12:53 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default harvesting facilities in sequence.

I'm no longer able to harvest all the farms that are posted as facilities or clients. I click on a farm and then I have to harvest each section one at a time.
I have not have had this problem ever. I do have enough trains to be able to harvest all farms in sequence.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 05 2023, 01:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluxxe View Post
I'm no longer able to harvest all the farms that are posted as facilities or clients. I click on a farm and then I have to harvest each section one at a time.
I have not have had this problem ever. I do have enough trains to be able to harvest all farms in sequence.
Hi Deluxxe,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities. What farms are your trains on that have at least 10 long cars on them?
Are those trains dispatched?
EDIT: I just checked and your trains are not dispatched. They have to be dispatched to count for the facility work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 05 2023 at 01:07 PM.
Old Nov 14 2023, 02:08 PM

Default Listing

Is there anyway to see a list of what facilities and clients we own other than the facility manager way? THANK you.
Old Nov 14 2023, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaKanode View Post
Is there anyway to see a list of what facilities and clients we own other than the facility manager way? THANK you.
Hi MammaKanode

You can open the Store, click in Facilities tab and then set the funnel to Owned.

If you are checking for a specific facility or service, then you can also set tha A/Z filter to Alphabetically.
Old Nov 14 2023, 02:12 PM

Default Thank you!

Thanks Mary! So much easier.
Old Nov 14 2023, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaKanode View Post
Thanks Mary! So much easier.
You are welcome MammaKanode
Old Nov 16 2023, 05:47 AM

Not sure where to post this but asking a question about the "Produce Faster" feature when asking for help from other farmers on my facilities. Over the course of the past 3 weeks my helpers have dropped from over 4 billion in My Facility Manager, Cash Out All, down to the 10s of millions, suggesting that hardly anyone is visiting my farm anymore. The only thing that I noted in conjunction with this significant drop in activity is that I had some kind of warning pop up when going to Work and Hire about server down and changing me to a different server. I was unable to get a screen capture (on my phone) of the warning so I can't forward the exact verbage to you. what do I need to do in order to get the farmers THAT USED TO VISIT ME DAILY back visiting me?
Old Nov 16 2023, 09:10 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
Not sure where to post this but asking a question about the "Produce Faster" feature when asking for help from other farmers on my facilities. Over the course of the past 3 weeks my helpers have dropped from over 4 billion in My Facility Manager, Cash Out All, down to the 10s of millions, suggesting that hardly anyone is visiting my farm anymore. The only thing that I noted in conjunction with this significant drop in activity is that I had some kind of warning pop up when going to Work and Hire about server down and changing me to a different server. I was unable to get a screen capture (on my phone) of the warning so I can't forward the exact verbage to you. what do I need to do in order to get the farmers THAT USED TO VISIT ME DAILY back visiting me?
Hi james_a_thompson,

I have moved your post to the help and support thread for facilities.

Are you saying that every time you post facility requests that you are also seeing a warning popup if you post them and then immediately go to the market? If the server had gone down just before you saw the warning then they may not have posted to the facility wall requests for farming friends to see them.

Are you posting from the same facilities when this happens? If so, which specific faciites are you using to post from and is the farm they are on set to Private?

If you are getting a warning that is showing server down after posting your facilities and going to market, try reloading and posting from different facilities or perhaps from different facilites on a differnt farm and see if you get the same issue.

Please check that your facility manger is set to show all facilities on all farms to make sure that you are filling all of them on all farms. If you were not that is a possible reason for the drop in how much help you are getting as the rest are not being filled.
Open your Facility Manager and click on the Funnel icon

In the Facility Filter window please check that you have it set like this, if it is not please change it to that and remember to click the green check mark to save the setting:

If the filter in the facility manager is already set correctly and the majority are at 100% filled....

A way to know if your facilites are being worked and can be seen by your farming friends in the facility wall request page is to post them and then wait a bit and see if the facilities have dropped from being 100% for Utilization and Stock Level down to something like 80%. If they do then your facility posts are making it to wall requests fine and someone has worked them.

Another thing you could try is after posting them you could send a message to a few different farming friends that you can see are online in the game and ask them if they wouldn't mind checking if they can see those requests in the facility wall requests and then if they can also work them fine.

Some farmers facility wall requests don't go very far back in time so if they were seeing a lot of posts in thiers, and you had posted quite some time ago, it's possible that they may not be able to see them when they look in there.

We can not do this for you or know who may be seeing and working your facility posts which is why we are suggesting that you try that.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Nov 16 2023 at 09:22 AM.
Old Nov 17 2023, 09:40 PM

Default Facilities Manager not working correctly

My facilities manager seems to routinely leave out some facilities (intermittent as to which ones) when I'm starting or loading. I have checked all the settings and they are fine. It takes a lot of time to scroll and find the ones not loaded to manually do them.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending