Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 20 2009, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia2654 View Post
Ohhh lordy, something else to argue about!!!
ROTFLOL!!!!! Yep!
Old Oct 20 2009, 08:53 PM
Account Not Linked

You still have to have 10 neighbors in order to use the big seeder/plower. So adding strangers is still the only way if you don't have enough neighbors.

I love my new seeder, THANK YOU!!!! I would also think about buying the harvester and plower as there are alot of times when I come online that my friends aren't here and I don't feel like going to the market. I'd just rather get it done myself. Especially since I love to save my tree's and you never know when you hire strangers at the market. Great additions, Thanks again

I can't believe the number of people whinging If you don't want it, don't buy it.... pretty simple

I'm grateful for these additions, especially the way the fuel works
Old Oct 20 2009, 08:54 PM

I like how a myriad of people ask the same two or three questions over and over again. It is like they don't bother to read anything before they post.

It is funny how people will buy things before they know how they work, then complain because they don't need it.

This game is awesome. I can't wait to use the new seeder.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1511612289
Old Oct 20 2009, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OWP View Post
make bridges with stones and stone walls.they look better then the ones you buy anyway.
Great idea, thanks! Do you have to put dirt down across the water first before placing the stones and stone walls?
Old Oct 20 2009, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamton View Post
Would you mind going through the step-by-step of using the Big Seeder? I just purchased one and then have had 2 friends give me a gift of fuel but I don't know what to do. People keep saying their fuel says empty so I don't want to miss a step and lose my fuel. The seeder is sitting on my farm and my 2 gifts of fuel or still waiting on me to click: "use." Do I click on the gifted gas cans first or what.
I'm not sure this is right, but it worked for me. All I did was buy the Seeder, then go to the Map and click on "Fuel Station". It started adding up all my points and worked like a charm. I didn't have to do anything else. I haven't had any gifted fuel yet but I'm assuming it would work the same way. There are instructions in the first post but I read instructions only when all else fails. But if you want the REAL scoop on it, I'd suggest reading the first post in this thread.
Old Oct 20 2009, 08:55 PM

It's fine until the computer blinks and refreshes after you have harvested. When refreshed the fuel was gone, had a lot before it blinked and field not harvested. Had to get people to harvest. Shows you, you can't do without people
Old Oct 20 2009, 08:57 PM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Jun 11 2009
Level:
Trophies: 13
XP:

I'm just always happy to have new stuff in the game. Even if I only use the new tools occasionally, they were inexpensive enough and look cool enough just to have them anyway.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 20 2009, 09:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I bought the big seeder, that is the only machine that makes sense to me. We hire the other jobs to be done and that's how folks make their money and xp points. I like the seeder, I've already used it. Would love to have more land or even start a 2nd farm. That would probably be what I would love the most, different theme and get to work towards something again. I have my mansion and now I'm bored. Thank you so much for this game, I've loved it, please expand for those who are now level 34 to give us something new to work towards. God Bless you and thanks again

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 20 2009, 09:09 PM

I love the new machinery. I bought 'em all, don't care if I ever use the tractor and harvester or not because I like how they look. They are no more useless than the haunted farmhouse I bought.

If you don't want them don't buy them. If you want to hire other people to harvest and plow for you, hire other people to harvest and plow for you. You don't have to change that just because there are a few new toys in the store.

These machines would be very nice for the players that are not into the social aspect of the game.
Old Oct 20 2009, 09:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cullen View Post
Great idea, thanks! Do you have to put dirt down across the water first before placing the stones and stone walls?
no just the stone paths will do it,
Closed Thread