Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 01 2011, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Betty Nelson View Post
When are we gonna get the ability to use one item for different things. Now we can use grapes for dried or for juice, but what about the peach tree.
You have it for seeds, and for the canned peaches, Well, my grandma would have peeled the peaches and then cut the seeds out and used both the seed and the fruit. Why is the game set up to use either the seed or the fruit?
There are other examples of this, like all of the fruit trees can also be used for lumber for making things. Applewood and Pecan makes a beautiful bowl, Also, walnut.

And [about to get killed for this one] but how long do the trees last before you have to replant the field of trees [or flowers]? OOOOppps did I start something?
LOL - I wonder how many products there would be in farm town if every product suggested by everyone was incorporated into the game

Old Aug 01 2011, 01:56 AM

thanks a lot.. it helps to understand my so "many whys and how is it" in my mind..
thank you!! :-)
Old Aug 01 2011, 02:14 AM

cant wait for the new products i have orders piling up for rhubarb pie (-:

now rhubarb & Custard Pie would be just sensational yummmm

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Aug 01 2011, 04:43 AM
Account Not Linked

When will the new products be put in to the facilities?
Old Aug 01 2011, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crhine View Post
When will the new products be put in to the facilities?
Those of us who have been playing from the very early days of Farm Town have learned never to guesstimate or to hold our breath waiting for any of the upgraded promises What we do know is that what Raul promises, he delivers and that it will be here when it's here

Old Aug 01 2011, 05:19 AM

Default gift box

under your farms on farmtown it shows people that have sent gifts or want you to visit their farm, how can you hide this?
Old Aug 01 2011, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkbussard View Post
under your farms on farmtown it shows people that have sent gifts or want you to visit their farm, how can you hide this?
Hi, sorry but you cannot hide it
Old Aug 01 2011, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Those of us who have been playing from the very early days of Farm Town have learned never to guesstimate or to hold our breath waiting for any of the upgraded promises What we do know is that what Raul promises, he delivers and that it will be here when it's here
Heheheheh, if the newer players only knew what we all went through, like waiting for those new trees or flowers that said "Comming Soon"(not my spelling for months......

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Aug 01 2011, 06:44 AM

Well in the mean time we know that those new things are arriving and we can already plant what we need. Once they are there we can use them immediately in the facilities. So it's quite nice to be able to work towards a goal.
Old Aug 01 2011, 06:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
I can't find Docperks original post, but the same thing just happened to me, I clicked on purchase $250 farm cash for $39.90 I said yes and it happened instantly, no sign in required. Seems odd since this is the second time I purchased Farmcash since the credits thing took effect. The first time I did have to sign in like always. This time somehow it just did it. Not sure I like this. Going to follow the suggestion and check account setting. But...wanted to leyt you know it's happening to others as well.

Fritz
I have 3 charges on Paypal from Facebook which I did not apply for. I am fighting FB. Talked to paypal and it seems FB has it set up that once you buy from them you are agreeing to their contract and you don't have to sign in to paypal ever again. FB just gets your money without you authorizing it. Never had these problems with FARMTOWN. Not sure what facebook is doing but I am going to keep a close eye on this.
I am not a happy camper.
Closed Thread