Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 25 2014, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeCK View Post
Hello all, I am having trouble with gifts since the update, I go to send gifts and only have 5 to 6 friends show to give gifts to. always have 47 showing before the update, I waited a few days to post this I understand glitches happen with updates. So here I am letting you know its not fixed. Thanks Happy Thanksgiving.
Hi Diane

This is not a release glitch. Facebook has a bug with the lists of friends, tried to fixed them, but it didnt work.

Raul posted about this in his notes:

Known Issues

- When sending gifts, the 'All Friends', 'Farm Town Players' and 'Friends to Invite' dropdown options are automatically provided by facebook and they have a bug now which is showing only a subset of friends, we are currently working on a workaround.
Old Nov 25 2014, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Diane

This is not a release glitch. Facebook has a bug with the lists of friends, tried to fixed them, but it didnt work.

Raul posted about this in his notes:

Known Issues

- When sending gifts, the 'All Friends', 'Farm Town Players' and 'Friends to Invite' dropdown options are automatically provided by facebook and they have a bug now which is showing only a subset of friends, we are currently working on a workaround.
Thank you for answering, hope they do fix it soon Enjoy your Thanksgiving ..
Old Nov 25 2014, 08:28 PM

So now, thanks to whom? I have another tool bar that is totally worthless all for FT/FB? And no, this is not a hacker or malware, this is coming from FT or FB. Don't I have enough toolbars?
Old Nov 25 2014, 08:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautysmom View Post
So now, thanks to whom? I have another tool bar that is totally worthless all for FT/FB? And no, this is not a hacker or malware, this is coming from FT or FB. Don't I have enough toolbars?
Hi beautysmom,
You are going to have to explai further as I don't know what toolbar you are referring to. The only toolbars for Farmtowm are at the top of your farm window and the neighbor bar at the bottom of the window.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 26 2014, 08:10 AM

Shoot... The gift packer was 30 FC now it's 35 FC and to top it off i wish I didn't buy it. I have no friends to send gifts to with the sent gifts isn't working only showing the same 5 friends ... so not worth it at all. save you FC until its fixed..
Old Nov 26 2014, 08:18 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Shoot... The gift packer was 30 FC now it's 35 FC and to top it off i wish I didn't buy it. I have no friends to send gifts to with the sent gifts isn't working only showing the same 5 friends ... so not worth it at all. save you FC until its fixed..
\

i noticed the same thing, bought it and cant find it and as far as im concerned it dont work, tried to use it and nothing, so disapointed in it
Old Nov 26 2014, 08:21 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
\

i noticed the same thing, bought it and cant find it and as far as im concerned it dont work, tried to use it and nothing, so disapointed in it

guess i should have read the 1st part of the release, at least it has been cut down to 4 hrs & we can send gifts again, but why $5 bucks more?
Old Nov 26 2014, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Hi Diane

You can create your own list for gifting, you have instructions on how to create it in the following link

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594410
Old Nov 26 2014, 09:00 AM

I made the list it was easy to do... I reloaded the page and saw posts from the friends I put on the list to send gifts to.. I went to my send gifts and none of them are showing in the send gift list, Just the same 6 names. or is the list to send gifts not really sending gifts and are just posts that your friends put up to send bonus's too every 4 hours. lost on this one..
Old Nov 26 2014, 09:25 AM

Quote:
I made the list it was easy to do... I reloaded the page and saw posts from the friends I put on the list to send gifts to.. I went to my send gifts and none of them are showing in the send gift list, Just the same 6 names. or is the list to send gifts not really sending gifts and are just posts that your friends put up to send bonus's too every 4 hours. lost on this one..
Hi Diane

When you click in Send gifts tab, you choose a gifts and then click in Send. You will see 3 options, you need to choose the last one "Facebook Friends Lists". Click there and then in the name of your list. It should show all the friends you added to it.
Closed Thread