Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 02 2014, 06:06 PM

Thanks Raul and devs for the new Christmas decorations. I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 03 2014, 10:55 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

OK, the moon and fireworks are very nice, but the green background doesn't much suit them. So I think it's time to offer some alternate backgrounds, one of which should resemble a night sky.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 04 2014, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
OK, the moon and fireworks are very nice, but the green background doesn't much suit them. So I think it's time to offer some alternate backgrounds, one of which should resemble a night sky.
Yes yes yes! That would be fabulous. A day sky wold be nice too!
Old Dec 04 2014, 06:30 PM

Cannot pull up any lists of people to send gifts to, under the Farmtown Farmer List it tells me I have no farmer friends yet and defaults back to the Facebook All Friends tab.
Old Dec 04 2014, 06:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orneryrissa View Post
Cannot pull up any lists of people to send gifts to, under the Farmtown Farmer List it tells me I have no farmer friends yet and defaults back to the Facebook All Friends tab.
Hi Orneryrissa,
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 06 2014, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by holla View Post
Hello, *Noticed something**

Has anyone ever noticed that the FRUIT STAND Service Facily does NOT give you coins when u cash out???--it does however Take the Fuel away, But does NOT give coins...Ive noticed this the Last 4 times ive cashed out, and wasnt gonna say anything till i was sure But Im Pretty sure Now..lol........sorry if this is the wrong place for this?...Taz or Rob or Mods know anything about this???

Thanks

**also just tried again and the products were back like i didnt cash out, so i cashed out again, closed fac manager then opened it again and yep thee products are back ---did it 5 times and EACH time the products were back...lol, huh??
I have had this problem for several weeks now. It was reported to the developers and I got a response back this last week.......that has nothing to do with the fruit stand not cashing out. They asked me to let them know how many coins I was missing and they would reimburse me for them. NOT what I asked. I want to know WHY my fruit stand WON'T CASH OUT and if they could please fix it. ???????
Old Dec 06 2014, 03:16 AM

"The Claim Farmcash button now shows how long until you qualify for the next collection". Could someone please explain this more? Nothing has changed about my "Claim Farm cash button". It still has the same message that it did before.......it hasn't been seven days since I last collected and to check back tomorrow. Did I read something wrong, mis-interpret what this means or am I just plain dumb?
Old Dec 06 2014, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamgow View Post
"The Claim Farmcash button now shows how long until you qualify for the next collection". Could someone please explain this more? Nothing has changed about my "Claim Farm cash button". It still has the same message that it did before.......it hasn't been seven days since I last collected and to check back tomorrow. Did I read something wrong, mis-interpret what this means or am I just plain dumb?
Hi Pamgow

If you click in the Claim Farmcash button when it is still black, then you will see how many days, hours or minutes you will be able to collect again.

I took a pic of i, and it says I need to check again in 3 days.

Old Dec 06 2014, 09:01 AM

Yes, yes, yes - Please give us a night sky option with the next release! As for not getting anything out of the fruit stands Would hate to have meticulously planted all those trees and forked out for the stands for nothing.
Old Dec 07 2014, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I've been thinking this for a while and even made a post about it a few weeks ago but then decided to delete it. Having clouds with a green background just doesn't work. It would be nice if we could have some alternative colours like pale blue or white so they look more realistic.
Closed Thread