Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 14 2016, 11:48 AM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi FrankDieter,

Look at the amounts for each box. For example if you accepted 10 gifts of 15x tomatoes, instead of seeing 10 separate gifts saying 15x tomatoes each, you will see 1 gift saying 150x tomatoes
That's understood already, and not the issue that I am raising:

The new way of counting seems to have reduced the overall total quantity of gifts we can get from the gifts sites.

Whereas before, I could in theory have 140 gift boxes of hot dog sausage in my Gift Box, each box contains 50 sausages, so that would be 7000 sausages in total. As I had the maximum FC Gift Box in my storage prior to the new ones coming out a day or so ago, I should get double gifts, i.e. 14,000 sausages.

The latest release notes by Raul seem to imply the max is now 1000, so as you can see I am either being very much short-changed, or the logic behind these new "bigger" gift boxes is not quite right or clear?!

Old May 14 2016, 12:03 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankDieter View Post

The new way of counting seems to have reduced the overall total quantity of gifts we can get from the gifts sites.

Whereas before, I could in theory have 140 gift boxes of hot dog sausage in my Gift Box, each box contains 50 sausages, so that would be 7000 sausages in total. As I had the maximum FC Gift Box in my storage prior to the new ones coming out a day or so ago, I should get double gifts, i.e. 14,000 sausages.

The latest release notes by Raul seem to imply the max is now 1000, so as you can see I am either being very much short-changed, or the logic behind these new "bigger" gift boxes is not quite right or clear?!

Hi FrankDieter,

I am not aware of any limit on the maximum amount you can store of an individual gift. Your post is in the correct are for the developers to see it and perhaps they will expand their explanation of it.

I did try accepting a couple hotdogs form a gift site and they did double as they should, but i did not go and accept the quantity you describe.

I do see in your data that your brown gifting tool is still on one of your farms, perhaps try adding that to your storage and see if that makes any difference.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 14 2016, 12:25 PM

i have to say to our devs team- WELL DONE ON THE GIFTS!! i am loving the new gift box, i can collect pages of the free ones and not have to stop in between!! thank you so much for all the hard work you all do to keep us players happy, its very much appreciated!! (now about the gift increase on certain items..) LOL thank you so very much again!! you all ROCK!!!
Old May 14 2016, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankDieter View Post

hi FrankDieter-
just an FYI- i am collecting gifts from a free gift site, and i am getting 7500 of the items before i have to go empty my gift box. hope that helps! happy farming!!
Old May 14 2016, 04:12 PM

Ok folks here's something to answer ...... In the post release info it states:- The Joshua Tree was added to level 122 to replace the Fire Station. Umm how can a tree replace a building, what is this tree used for as I can't see it in the tree section at all !!!! April Fools day has gone hasn't it or am I being really stupid here ?
Old May 14 2016, 04:25 PM

Was the fire station a building that you could buy for coins but wasn't a facility?
Old May 14 2016, 04:37 PM

meirwen- the joshua tree is only a decoration at this point. carolannhallam- yes, originally the fire station was only a decoration, but the devs have now made it a service facility.
Old May 14 2016, 04:38 PM

frankdieter- i also should have clarified, i have all the gifting machines with the exception of the very last one.
Old May 14 2016, 05:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Post-Release Updates - May 14th, 2:30AM

- Released the Fire Station Service Facility. The Fire Station was an existing building that was available at level 122. It was moved to level 349 and is now a Service Facility.
Yes! Finally! I've been waiting for this since the Police Station was made into a facility. Also loving the new streamline display to the gift box.
Old May 14 2016, 05:45 PM

Ok Some have asked me this and i have Confirmed it If you Accept a Gift of 400x Sea Water Bait as an example and you have the Double Gift Machine then in the New Look Giftbox this will show as 800x Sea Water Bait the more of that item you Accept the Higher your Amount under that item goes. it takes 1 slot viewed on new gift box not multiple items show like old style with smaller gift box there is 3 Sizes of giftbox the New one has increased to 150 Gifts PLUS Additional Batches that use to be counted as gifts so instead of being able to store upto 125 gifts including batch and bonus items previously now you should beable to 150 Gifts Plus upto 130 batches/bonus items

If you Buy the Purple Gift Machine this Alters your totals from 150 Gifts & 130 Bonus items. Purple Gift Machine is 500 Gift & 130 Bonus Items. Brown Gift Machine is 1000 Gift Items & 130 Bonus/Batch ingredients.
Closed Thread