Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 05 2021, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiler1041 View Post
What is the auto select tool check box. Game seems to do the same thing regardless of if it's checked or not?
Hi spoiler1041

The Autoselect tools option works when you do your own farms and it works similiar when you are hired to work for others.

In case you have it checked, then when you work your own farms you have to select the first tool and when you are done, a new tool for the next job will be given to you.

We also know that there is a little problem with the autoselecting if you have crops ready on a farm. In that case, please use the tools to harvest, plow, plant first and then you will be given the rest of tools. Developers are aware of this problem.
Old Apr 05 2021, 08:25 AM

All my gifts have disappeared,Is it just me or have others had this too today 1611559590 Farm ID.. Chrome..
Old Apr 05 2021, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurican View Post
Hi .......... i cannot plow the new farm 43 ........ the .... also i cannot place any new facilities on any of the farms ........ i get the red ...... here is my account number ......... ( 1751151301 ) ........ thank you for all your hard work .......
Hi hurican

We are aware that not all methods used before the migration to layer are working. I am sorry, but we can't help you with that as we are not permitted to allow anyone to post which ones might be working, the instructions for doing them or any other tricks that people like to do in the game.

At this time the concentration is on getting the game back to normal and add all features back. We are unable to tell you at the moment if those that were working prior to the move and may not be now, will work again in the future.
Old Apr 05 2021, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess who View Post
6 months no new levels???
Hi guess who

Developers are concentrated in adding back more features for the game. We do not know when new levels will be added.
Old Apr 05 2021, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by }{ Trunky}{ View Post
All my gifts have disappeared,Is it just me or have others had this too today 1611559590 Farm ID.. Chrome..
Hi Trunky

This is a random problem that happens sometimes. It is a case of the data not transferring from Facebook to Farm Town as the gift processing is done through Facebook. Most of the time they will show back up in a few days in your My Requests.

You can check the following link and see if your gifts are there Facebook Games Activity

If they are you can accept them through there or wait and see if they will show back up in your My Requests.

You have more information on how to accept your gifts through the Activity in Facebook in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950
Old Apr 05 2021, 09:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Facebook is saying I am going too fast when all I am trying to do is open the game and blocks me from it. 602895328
Hi Qivis,
You know you will have to work that out with Facebook as Farm Town has nothing to do with that message.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 05 2021, 10:49 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default still can't play

Hi Sheepymom
I still can't play Farmtown correctly I can't hire people I cannot buy any more farms and still can't can't do any Quests. It is very frustrating since adobe stopped can you please help me as I am getting fed up with this and therefore thinking of not playing anymore.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 05 2021, 11:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenybopper2 View Post
Hi Sheepymom
I still can't play Farmtown correctly I can't hire people I cannot buy any more farms and still can't can't do any Quests. It is very frustrating since adobe stopped can you please help me as I am getting fed up with this and therefore thinking of not playing anymore.
Hi teenybopper2,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the Game Migration Updates.
Please check the first post of this thread to see what is available now as you can hire people and you can go to the realtor to buy more farms and expansions. Quests are not available yet.
If you are using a saved link/bookmark to get to your farms please don't as you will not get the updates with that. Instead please use the shortcut link in the left column of your Facebook home page or the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forums to get to your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 05 2021, 04:40 PM

USER ID number ( 1523696796 ) My wife's farm seeding is not taking. When farms are reloaded they are plowed but no seeded. I have seeded them twice and SHE has seeded them twice before the seeding takes after FOUR tries!!!

My USER ID number ( 777658954 )
Old Apr 05 2021, 04:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
USER ID number ( 1523696796 ) My wife's farm seeding is not taking. When farms are reloaded they are plowed but no seeded. I have seeded them twice and SHE has seeded them twice before the seeding takes after FOUR tries!!!
Hi John,
That sounds like you two have accidently layered those farms. After the current crop is ready just harvest them. Then she will need to delete all the plots on that farm, restart her farms and see if any plots show back up. If they do then she will need to delete those and restart her farms again. Repest the deleting and restarting until there are no more plots showing up.

Then she will be able to replow new plots on the farm and plant.

What farms are not seeded?
Closed Thread