Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 10 2021, 07:40 PM

It appears that the crowded marketplace is the key. When I first tried there was an error nessage about the marketplace being too full. I went back and was able to hire normally.
Old Apr 10 2021, 07:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkendter View Post
I had problems today also in a very crowded marketplace and request not going through. I left and went back, and this works. Looks like there still may be an issue with to many at the market place.

I just found another difference in behavior between the old flash version and the new version. In the flash version if I refreshed a farm it only showed plowed tiles waiting to be planted. In the new version it still shows all tiles. Makes it tricky finding the spot you missed.
Hi lkendter,
As far as the request not going through you may have sent one after someone else did to the same person. They can only get one at a time. I don't know if the message to let you know that is in this version. I have hired several times today and haven't seen any problems doing so.

If you refresh the farm to see any you have missed you need to have the tool in your hand or it won't hide those already done. The other thing is the eye in the lower right corner (when holding one of the non-ex tools) has to be half closed to hide crops that are planted after you refresh the farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 10 2021, 07:44 PM

cant hire or be hired at the marketplace is there a current issue? no chat coming up/nothing going through
Old Apr 10 2021, 07:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin66 View Post
It appears that the crowded marketplace is the key. When I first tried there was an error nessage about the marketplace being too full. I went back and was able to hire normally.
Hi Penguin,
That could be it. As far as I know at this stage we only have one market. The developers adjusted the totals before, but could be it has been exceeded again. If it continues to happen we will let them know.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 10 2021, 07:47 PM

2021-04-11 00:47:16.345 WARNWARNING: Controller_Server.OnRoomJoinError - , Room marketplace-1999 is full

this is all i keep getting tried resetting game
Old Apr 10 2021, 07:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
2021-04-11 00:47:16.345 WARNWARNING: Controller_Server.OnRoomJoinError - , Room marketplace-1999 is full

this is all i keep getting tried resetting game
Hi Alexm
I have just sent this off to the developers. We have had this before and they adjusted the amount.
Old Apr 10 2021, 08:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Farm 43 Bug

I first wrote to you on March 27th regarding problem with purchasing Farm 43---Farm 43 when I hover over it still shows 28x 28---and when I go to the Relator Office---I still do not have the option to purchase any more additions to this Farm--it says "Locked you must upgrade to 30 x 30 first---how do I purchase any more additions???????
Old Apr 10 2021, 08:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Trains

When I click on the Engines on each of my Farms for my Trains--I get a pop up that says "coming soon!" What am I doing wrong and how to I correct it????
Old Apr 10 2021, 08:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 C Acres View Post
I first wrote to you on March 27th regarding problem with purchasing Farm 43---Farm 43 when I hover over it still shows 28x 28---and when I go to the Relator Office---I still do not have the option to purchase any more additions to this Farm--it says "Locked you must upgrade to 30 x 30 first---how do I purchase any more additions???????
Hi 3 C Acres,
That farm is at 28x28 so yes you do need to purchase the 30x30 first before you can buy any of the larger sizes.
Do you not see that expansion for 30x30 at the top of the list when you go to the realtor from that farm?
Old Apr 10 2021, 08:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 C Acres View Post
When I click on the Engines on each of my Farms for my Trains--I get a pop up that says "coming soon!" What am I doing wrong and how to I correct it????
Hi 3 C Acres,
We are aware this is happening and the developers have been informed about it. You can work your trains though through the Train Manager in your toolbox.
Closed Thread