Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 14 2021, 08:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by charturner View Post
Can I play farm town on my iPad?
Hi charturner,
I moved your post to the News & Announcements thread about the HTML version of the game, since your post has nothing to do with the data sheets.
The developers are concetrating on getting the game working in computers for now and not working on anything for tablets or phones.
It will work on IPads if it is an up to date version. I have a version 4 and it will not update so won't work. I have a newer one and it does open in it with Safari.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 15 2021, 08:23 AM

100000172702560.grey screen can not get on my farms
Old Feb 15 2021, 08:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol Helmer View Post
100000172702560.grey screen can not get on my farms
Hi Carol,
I moved your post to the Thread about loading problems.
Please try all the steps in the first post of this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 15 2021, 09:23 AM

Can someone please advise me what this error means?

2021-02-15 15:12:36.357 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-0.DonwloadAsync. Error getting: https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...31-235959/Item Assets/items/watermill3/watermill2.dxt5 - Unknown Error

Game plays fine otherwise.

Thanks.
Old Feb 15 2021, 09:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by betjohns View Post
Can someone please advise me what this error means?

2021-02-15 15:12:36.357 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-0.DonwloadAsync. Error getting: https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...31-235959/Item Assets/items/watermill3/watermill2.dxt5 - Unknown Error

Game plays fine otherwise.

Thanks.
Hi Betjohns,
That would be that your watermill is not showing. The developers are aware of this and will fix it.
Old Feb 15 2021, 02:45 PM

Default Microsoft Edge

I like everyone else has been so frustrated with the performance of FT. But I will say this I have discovered that Microsoft Edge was 95% of the problem. I switched to Chrome. It isn't my fav but it eliminated so many of my loading problems....... this may not be the thread for this comment but if it helps one soul that was about to quit FT try any browser except Edge
Old Feb 15 2021, 03:35 PM

ID 570731413 white page checkpoint U 55
HI You asked me to send a few lines but unable to do so as it freezes then crashes to grey page a javascript box pops up before it freezes When i did log in that one day i got to checkpoint U 75 hope i can play again i miss my farm town thanks
Old Feb 15 2021, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda bohn View Post
ID 570731413 white page checkpoint U 55
HI You asked me to send a few lines but unable to do so as it freezes then crashes to grey page a javascript box pops up before it freezes When i did log in that one day i got to checkpoint U 75 hope i can play again i miss my farm town thanks
Hi linda bohn

Please go to the first post, first page of this thread as there is new information for you to try.
Old Feb 16 2021, 12:55 AM

i still cant get on farmtown please help me goes to grey unhappy smily face
Old Feb 16 2021, 04:39 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara barden View Post
i still cant get on farmtown please help me goes to grey unhappy smily face
Hi barbara barden,

Have you all done any updates for your computer that may be showing? If you have not please do them so that you know your computer is as up to date as it can be.

With windows computers, you can usually check for those by just typing the word update in the search box bottom left of your screen. You should then see something like search for updates which you can click on and then follow the instructions.

Please also make sure that the browser you are using is up to date, go to the 1st post on page 1 of this thread. There is more information and help for you there, so please try those if you still can't load after doing your updates. If you make any changes to your browser please remember to close and reopen the browser before you try to load the game.

If after trying those you still can not load Farm Town at all, please supply your USER ID that is in the message above the game screen and the information showing below the game screen as well as any errors if you see them there.
The reply box is at the bottom of the page.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl