Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 05 2021, 11:58 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Is there a problem with the neighbor bar in this HTML5 program? I have no neighbors showing up; and, the chat/close thing does not work. BTW I am using Chrome (not sure if that matters or not). Thanks for helping us all out during the transition; and a huge THANK YOU to Raul and the rest of the group for all of their hard work.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 05 2021, 12:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
Is there a problem with the neighbor bar in this HTML5 program? I have no neighbors showing up; and, the chat/close thing does not work. BTW I am using Chrome (not sure if that matters or not). Thanks for helping us all out during the transition; and a huge THANK YOU to Raul and the rest of the group for all of their hard work.
Hi lynnetimpeiro,
The neighbors part has not been added yet to the HTML version.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 05 2021, 12:43 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi lynnetimpeiro,
The neighbors part has not been added yet to the HTML version.
how am I supposed to go and work my s/n farms when neighbors aren't showing or go to the market as I can't do anything unless I use the flash version
Old Jan 05 2021, 12:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
how am I supposed to go and work my s/n farms when neighbors aren't showing or go to the market as I can't do anything unless I use the flash version
Hi Keef,
The only way you can do that is to use the Flash version while it is available.

Moving the game to the new platform has been problematic and those problems were not quick to resolve. They also stated that the new version would be a restricted version some months ago.

The developers will add them back as they have time to do them and will likely announce what they have added in the new release threads as they get them done. We can not give you any specific times or dates. All you can do is either see what's currently there each day or keep an eye on the News and Announcements threads and check the 1st post for any updates from the developers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 05 2021, 01:53 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for the quick response Taz. Appreciate all everyone is doing.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 05 2021, 04:51 PM

HTML version will not save Language preference. No matter how many times I change it from English (US) to (UK) I am always re-Americanised when I reload the game.

(memcache didn't help)
Old Jan 05 2021, 05:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
HTML version will not save Language preference. No matter how many times I change it from English (US) to (UK) I am always re-Americanised when I reload the game.

(memcache didn't help)
Hi Sqrl,
I have moved your post to the News & Announcement subject thread about Game Migration Update -- December 23th, 2020 to answer you. Anything about the HTML version needs to posted here.

Try setting your language in the Flash version and see if it will stay in the HTML version. The language setting will not be really used until we get the neighbors and markets added into this version.
Old Jan 05 2021, 05:09 PM

Oh, sorry I posted in the wrong place! I blame Xmas/New Year hangover .

Your suggestion didn't work sadly but nm, I shall not worry about it.
Old Jan 06 2021, 01:05 PM

Default Just got a notification on Edge about Flash

I clicked on a lick to send someone some ingredients and at the top of the page, real big and in blue it told me that Flash is no longer supported to play FarmTown to pick another game on Facebook.
Old Jan 06 2021, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
I clicked on a lick to send someone some ingredients and at the top of the page, real big and in blue it told me that Flash is no longer supported to play FarmTown to pick another game on Facebook.

Hi Dana

Yes, we are getting the same, but my game still loaded. Anyway I just let the developers know.
Closed Thread