Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 17 2021, 09:31 PM

El lunes pude contratar gente para trabajar en mi granja, ahora no puedo ingresar al mapa para ir al mercado.
gracias
English translation:
On Monday I was able to hire people to work on my farm, now I cannot enter the map to go to the market. thanks
Old Jan 17 2021, 09:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabe666 View Post
El lunes pude contratar gente para trabajar en mi granja, ahora no puedo ingresar al mapa para ir al mercado.
gracias
English translation:
On Monday I was able to hire people to work on my farm, now I cannot enter the map to go to the market. thanks

Hi Mabe,
On Monday you were still able to play with the Flash version. The new HTML version does not have the Map or Markets yet. Those functions will be added over time.

Hola mabe El lunes todavía podías jugar con la versión Flash.
La nueva versión HTML aún no tiene el Mapa ni los Mercados.
Esas funciones se agregarán con el tiempo.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 17 2021, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Starstruck,
That has not been added yet either. You do not need to tag me in a post as we get notifications for all new posts.
Thanks. Can ya tell I'm annoyed/depressed/impatient!? I just cleared/remodeled one of my existing farms and it looks like **** until the rest of the game migration is done. Sorry to be a bother

Oh good grief....I can't believe it censored that word! LOLOL

Last edited by LisaScobee; Jan 17 2021 at 09:42 PM. Reason: changed some wording
Old Jan 17 2021, 09:59 PM

My neighbor list still is not showing all of my SN's even though I have clicked "order by super-neighbor".
Old Jan 17 2021, 10:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Hoke View Post
My neighbor list still is not showing all of my SN's even though I have clicked "order by super-neighbor".
Hi William,
The Sn function has not been added yet. It will be soon according to the update by Raul.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 18 2021, 01:59 AM

It has been nearly a week since Flash was removed and I STILL can only get to farm tools (plow, sower, harvester, waterer, etc), but NOTHING else - no quests, facility managers, ships, trains - it's all grayed out. My neighbors probably think I died, as I cannot send on their ships! There is no point in my even logging in, since I can't DO ANYTHING! I'm sure I have lost all my nearly-completed quests and my ship status. When will I be able to farm again?

PS: I have 2 profiles, both with farms. BOTH are unusable - same grayed out situation.
Old Jan 18 2021, 03:11 AM

User ID 100000691604893

My mugo, holly, and snake trees and the small ones like it that are chopped keep disappearing - they have only been there one day. yesterday. they are gone again today. any help is greatly appreciated. Love the new look of the game.
Old Jan 18 2021, 04:59 AM

Is it right that when visiting neighbours who aren't SNs I can only go to one farm? presumably their default farm. I don't know any more what's a glitch and what's coming soon.
Old Jan 18 2021, 05:00 AM

Good morning and salutations! Per the instructions, I am reporting a loading problem on Farm 3. Perhaps too many factories there? In any event, I can usually get to it after 2 or 3 reboots. Thanks for all you do and have a lovely day.
USER # 1370574010
U 75
Green screen

Regards,
Serenity Dilsworth - Merrymeet Farms
Old Jan 18 2021, 05:23 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickikcpa View Post
User ID 100000691604893

My mugo, holly, and snake trees and the small ones like it that are chopped keep disappearing - they have only been there one day. yesterday. they are gone again today. any help is greatly appreciated. Love the new look of the game.

Hi vickikcpa,

As you are ale to load the game I have moved your post to the Game Migration thread.

Have you tried refreshing that farm once it has loaded? If not try that please.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread