Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 18 2021, 07:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmlbluedove View Post
This is so boring, hate not able to do anything, I think this new system should of been completed before letting the old one end, just saying, taking way too long to get everything back up. :'(
Hi Tmlbluedove,
They didn't let the Flash version end. The was done by Adobe andno9t Farm Town. In fact they kept the Flash version up until Adobe stopped Flash from working. lease be patient as they work on getting the other parts added and getting the many into the game that still can't get in.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 18 2021, 08:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Default No Large boxes from harvesting

I can plant and harvest all my farms but I don't get any large boxes from harvesting. Is this a problem? I can't use the zip button to sell them back!

daveb,
Old Jan 18 2021, 08:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveb View Post
I can plant and harvest all my farms but I don't get any large boxes from harvesting. Is this a problem? I can't use the zip button to sell them back!

daveb,
Hi daveb,
As you can not hire from the market or have an SN work for you then you will not get any large boxes currently.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 18 2021, 08:30 PM

Default Safari Big Screen and Chrome Issues

Hi! On Safari browser it tells me that the browser does not support BIG screen function, and on CHrome, it freezes everytime I switch farms more than once. Duplicates constantly appear when trying to move buildings or trees to get to my barns, etc. Just letting you know. It's ok, but thought you might need feedback. Firefox works for awhile, then freezes.
Thanks guys!
Old Jan 18 2021, 08:35 PM

I just read the following in the first post of this thread dated 12/23/20: Hopefully this answers questions about when the full game functionality will return. I'm counting the days!

Quote:
we should have the bulk of the functionality of the game migrated and tested in 1 or 2 months after the first version.
And I'm assuming we're in the "first version now? Mods?

I'm also reporting some of the same glitches (duplicate buildings etc).

Last edited by LisaScobee; Jan 18 2021 at 08:37 PM. Reason: changed some wording 1637121091
Old Jan 18 2021, 08:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaKanode View Post
Hi! On Safari browser it tells me that the browser does not support BIG screen function, and on CHrome, it freezes everytime I switch farms more than once. Duplicates constantly appear when trying to move buildings or trees to get to my barns, etc. Just letting you know. It's ok, but thought you might need feedback. Firefox works for awhile, then freezes.
Thanks guys!
Hi MamaKanode,
We are aware of the duplicates and so are the developers. Those do

Have you tried upgrading any of those browsers, specially the Safari? What are you doing this on and how much memory do you have?
Old Jan 18 2021, 08:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck Farm View Post
I just read the following in the first post of this thread dated 12/23/20: Hopefully this answers questions about when the full game functionality will return. I'm counting the days!

And I'm assuming we're in the "first version now? Mods?

I'm also reporting some of the same glitches (duplicate buildings etc).
Hi StarStruck,
I am not sure it would be classified as the first version as we are u to build 34 and they have added some functions as listed in that first post. But that is not going to tell you when the full game function will be done.

We are aware of the duplicate items when moving them around.
Old Jan 18 2021, 09:54 PM

100000126295049 my ID. My trees are not loading nor are the trains. Will they be coming up soon? thank you for all your hard work. Your game is awesome and I have been with you since 2009. Keep up the good work.
Old Jan 18 2021, 10:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by quix View Post
100000126295049 my ID. My trees are not loading nor are the trains. Will they be coming up soon? thank you for all your hard work. Your game is awesome and I have been with you since 2009. Keep up the good work.
Hi quix,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about the migration as you are able to play. Please read the first post of this thread to see what is available currently and for any future updates.

Make sure you have preference setting for Show Trees checked. Is it all trees or just some of them?
Old Jan 19 2021, 12:19 AM
Account Not Linked

I can not get to my MAP, it is still black/white. User ID# 100000483728162, last check point 2021-01-19 06:11:07.835 INFOCheckpoint-DONE - Map Loaded - Mem: 29/256 MB. Thank you very much.
Closed Thread