Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 28 2023, 11:46 PM

Default I'm so confused.. lol

What is this about completing 8 quests in 7 days? My options are 4 for $1FC or 13 for $2FC. I don't see anything about completing 8. What am I missing?
Old Oct 28 2023, 11:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammieRee View Post
What is this about completing 8 quests in 7 days? My options are 4 for $1FC or 13 for $2FC. I don't see anything about completing 8. What am I missing?
Hi GrammieRee,
There are 2 types of quests. The one you are talking about is the co-op quests that you get help from your neighbors for and is the lavender colored die.
The other are the regular quests where you have to grow or make the inredients in your own farms aand facilities. For those quests you need to complete 3 (for $1FC) or 8 (for $2FC) in 7 days. The icon for those is the brown coloered die.
You can find all the information and rules for both types of quests in the Game Guide chapter 28 about quests:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 29 2023, 11:43 AM

Default Thank you for clearing that up for me!

Ah well, that explains it. Thank you again, Taz!
Love how you always answer all my questions, no matter how foolish they may be. lol You're the best!
Old Nov 01 2023, 09:57 AM

Regular Quest: Load 20 x Combination Pliers to a Service Facility.
1. I have started 'Turpentine' production 4 times, but the production disappears when I close and reopen the quest.
2. I have harvested 'Latex' but cannot start 'Rubber Sheet' production.

Can this quest be fixed or replaced?

Sandy Tann
Old Nov 01 2023, 10:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy T View Post
Regular Quest: Load 20 x Combination Pliers to a Service Facility.
1. I have started 'Turpentine' production 4 times, but the production disappears when I close and reopen the quest.
2. I have harvested 'Latex' but cannot start 'Rubber Sheet' production.

Can this quest be fixed or replaced?

Sandy Tann
Hi Sandy,
I have checked your account data and according to it for this quest you have not completed any steps. To start the turpentine for this quest you have to first complete the crude oil step, then complete the Petrochemical step, before you can start the turpentine.
For the latex have you harvested it on your own farms? If you harvest it on a neighbor's farm then you would have to harvest 10 to get 1 as you only get 10%.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 01 2023, 11:16 AM

Hello Taz,

My screen shows completions.

Sandy Tann
Old Nov 01 2023, 11:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy T View Post
Hello Taz,

My screen shows completions.

Sandy Tann
Hi Sandy,
Now I see 6 of 12 steps completed. For the turpentine if the petrochemical plant on the lowest number farm (which is the one selected when you click the open for a step) is already at 100% pending for the turpentine and you try to start another batch when you click it in the facility it tells you that you can not start another batch. When you go back to the quest it will show as started, but then when you close and reopen the quests it will show it is not started.
You have 4 petrochemical plants, so try the other ones through the facility manager and see if one of them can start a batch. If not then you will have to wait until one has finished a batch so you can start one for the quest.
Old Nov 10 2023, 09:27 AM

Default Quest start-end times

Is there any way to know exactly what day and time a regular (brown) quest week begins and ends? Neither "Show Quests" nor "Claim Farm Cash" give that specific information. Learning my first quest was completed "one day ago" gives me a grey time of approximately 19+ hours.
Old Nov 10 2023, 09:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeemersmom View Post
Is there any way to know exactly what day and time a regular (brown) quest week begins and ends? Neither "Show Quests" nor "Claim Farm Cash" give that specific information. Learning my first quest was completed "one day ago" gives me a grey time of approximately 19+ hours.
Hi Jeemersmom,
No there isn't any way until it gets under the 1 day. At that time it will change to telling you how many hours and minutes. Please note that quests run on a regular "day" not a Farm Town day.
Old Nov 11 2023, 07:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Quest Manager

How do you us the Gift Lifeline please?

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline