Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 25 2023, 05:26 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeriLee View Post
I was selling off items that I don't need in my storage containers, specifically fish and I accidently sold several million talapia. Is there anyway the can be returned. I will never have that many again and I worked quite a few farms to acquire them. Thank you for any help yu can give me
Hi TeriLee,

No I am sorry but there is no way to return those fish to you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 26 2023, 02:42 PM

Default Accidentally deleted farmhouse (Farmpass gift)

I accidentally deleted a beautiful pink farmhouse with autumn trees that was a gift I earned in Farm Pass a while ago. I just completed 9x the fields on my farm 36. Was trying to clear some of it that was covering this farmhouse and surrounding yard and accidentally deleted the house. Can you help me get it back???

Ilene Woebbecke (Alice)

farm link: 56792224
Old Oct 26 2023, 02:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwoeb View Post
I accidentally deleted a beautiful pink farmhouse with autumn trees that was a gift I earned in Farm Pass a while ago. I just completed 9x the fields on my farm 36. Was trying to clear some of it that was covering this farmhouse and surrounding yard and accidentally deleted the house. Can you help me get it back???

Ilene Woebbecke (Alice)

farm link: 56792224
Hi Iwoeb,
I moved your post to the thread about accidently deleting items.
I am sorry but there isn't any way for use to restaore that farm house for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 26 2023, 04:37 PM

so disappointed. was trying to be so careful. And can't purchase it, as it was a gift from Farm Pass. thanks for the reply.
Old Nov 07 2023, 11:20 PM

Default Stone Barn? Accidently purchased I think

Please help, I think I accidently purchased a stone barn, at least I see my farm cash is down, and I checked, I must have purchased a stone barn? whatever that is. Please, can I send it back so I can get my facility I was working for. Thanks, any help would be appreciated.
Old Nov 07 2023, 11:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brugpuppy View Post
Please help, I think I accidently purchased a stone barn, at least I see my farm cash is down, and I checked, I must have purchased a stone barn? whatever that is. Please, can I send it back so I can get my facility I was working for. Thanks, any help would be appreciated.
Hi Brugpuppy,
We can not do any refunds through the forums. You will need to contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 24 2024, 06:44 PM

Thumbs down Accidental deletion.

Hi
I accidentally deleted my semi.
Is there ANY way of retrieving it?

signed HEARTBROKEN
Please.
Tammy
Old Jan 24 2024, 06:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy Drawdy View Post
Hi
I accidentally deleted my semi.
Is there ANY way of retrieving it?

signed HEARTBROKEN
Please.
Tammy
Hi Tammy,
I moved your post to the thread about accidently deleting items.
According to your data you have 3 semis, but I do not see any missing. Is it possible you just hid it instead on that farm? Try refreshing the farm and see if it shows back up.
Also check your facility manager and see if all 3 show in that. If they do then you did not delete it.

EDIT: I just checked your farms and your 3 semis are on you farms 4, 11, & 12.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 24 2024 at 08:04 PM.
Old Mar 15 2024, 08:50 AM

Default Accidental purchase of a facility

Hello,

I accidentally purchased 2 "Arcade Supply Factory" yesterday, March 14, 2024. Is it possible to get reimbursed for 1? The one I do not need is on my Farm 7.

Yours truly,

Sandy, eh
Old Mar 15 2024, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy T View Post
Hello,

I accidentally purchased 2 "Arcade Supply Factory" yesterday, March 14, 2024. Is it possible to get reimbursed for 1? The one I do not need is on my Farm 7.

Yours truly,

Sandy, eh
Hi Sandy

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

You need to contact Support team as we cant do refunds through the forums.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Tags
bought by accident, bought by mistake, deleted by mistake, facility, sold by mistake