how do you make latex?
Old Nov 30 2022, 07:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosstech View Post
how do you make latex?
Hi Bosstech,
You get latex from the rubber trees.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 25 2023, 05:11 PM

My suggestion for quests: Add an "Undo" button, or better yet, a warning when someone is using their last yellow Help flag before the last step has been completed. Several times, I have done that without realizing it was the last one. And after diligently working all the steps, found myself unable to finish the quest because I didn't have any more flags and the last item was a product that you couldn't normally find.
Old Apr 25 2023, 05:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
My suggestion for quests: Add an "Undo" button, or better yet, a warning when someone is using their last yellow Help flag before the last step has been completed. Several times, I have done that without realizing it was the last one. And after diligently working all the steps, found myself unable to finish the quest because I didn't have any more flags and the last item was a product that you couldn't normally find.
Hi KoalaBear,
You can see when you are using your last help note as the number on those at the top shows a 0.
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section and not the General Feedback. You can not start a new post there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion. There is one for quests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 09 2023, 07:28 AM

I just realized that I forgot to collect FC for completing eight quests. It should have been ready about 4:30 yesterday afternoon, but I was so distracted by other things that it slipped my mind.

But, happy ending! Because I have taken the moderators' advice about quests to heart, I had until tomorrow morning. Thanks, every one of you!
Old Today, 01:01 PM
Account Not Linked

I am curious, on several of my quests it says I need to use the TURBO oil refinery. Why? I already have refineries, and can not see spending the FC on something I do not need. Is this an error?
I have a friend that has never come up with this in her quests and she has been playing many more years than I have. Thanks for any info.
Old Today, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndiWilliams View Post
I am curious, on several of my quests it says I need to use the TURBO oil refinery. Why? I already have refineries, and can not see spending the FC on something I do not need. Is this an error?
I have a friend that has never come up with this in her quests and she has been playing many more years than I have. Thanks for any info.
Hi AndiWilliams

We are talking about Regular quests (brown dice), aren't we?

I have only seen that if I click in the product step and then I got another window showing what I need to produce that item.

In case there is a regular and a turbo facility, then both are showing up and it says you need one OR the other.

Last edited by marymarcel; Today at 01:17 PM.