Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 10 2018, 08:15 PM

Default New Release -- July 10th, 2018

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last info posted on August 5th, 11:20PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes. En Español AQUI

1. Next 5 expansions for Farm 36, see prices below:

24x24 - 28000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
26x26 - 28500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
28x28 - 29000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
30x30 - 29500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
32x32 - 30000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash

2. Super Neighbour Manager: A new tool in the toolbox (above the Buddy List tool) to manage Super Neighbours at a global level. For now, this screen will allow you to set the crop that your Super Neighbours will be allowed to plant on each farm in case she is granted the planting permission.

3. Other Improvements released in the past 2 weeks:

a) The Transplanter tools now have a new "Duplicate Pattern" option that duplicates any flowers and trees pattern you have in your farm. On the first click in the farm it will select the pattern and each click after that will buy from the store all the required trees and flowers and will plant them in your farm. This option does not duplicate trees or flowers that are available via gifts only.

b) Filter Seeds and Trees by Harvest Time in the Store

c) Sort Trees by Category in the Store: Loggable Trees, Harvestable Trees, Loggable Bushes, Harvestable Bushes, Decorative Trees, Decorative Bushes

d) You can now earn XP for fishing as part of the Job Completion Bonus, same as with flowers and trees

e) When a Super Neighbour is hired for design, you can now use your own Excavator tool if the 'Allow Selling and Buying' option is enabled for you, this will allow big sections of the farm to be cleared up quickly by the designer

f) When you are trying to navigate to another farm while the Farm Selector is expanded, the status messages from your workers will be ignored, this will allow you to change farms easily

g) When the game notifies you about a Ship Container being done, once you click the green tick the Ship Manager for that ship will be opened so you can prepare the next container

h) When you check the 'Disable Super Neighbour Farming' option in the Farm Name screen, your Super Neighbours will still be able to visit your farm but they will not be able to work on it

i) When sending a hire request, the avatar name label background color for the player you are trying to hire will change to Orange. If the player reject the request or if the request expires after 30 seconds, the color will change to Yellow, this will provide a hint to avoid sending several hire request to the same players.

j) When using the 'Show Work Info' screen when hiring others at the market, the legend buttons at the top right will now consider the work types your are trying to hire for, for example, if you didn't select fish as a work type, if you click the blue F button in the legend, no farm will be colored. Also, clicking the buttons in the legend will not alter the statuses of the farm checkboxes.

k) BugFix: The Ship Container Ready notification was not working when players changed farms, from now on, if you start preparing a container and move to other farms, you will still see a notification when that container is done preparing.

l) BugFix: Some hard core users with more than 2 Billion fuel may have lost their fuel.

4. Kids Sports Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Kids Sports Supplies.

Mini Hurdle
Kid Water Bottle
Disc Cones
Training Bib
Kid Soccer Goal
Football Training Flags
Throwdown Base Set
Kid Baseball Glove

5. K9 Training Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Dog Training Supplies.

Rope Leash
Police Dog Harness
Training Treats
Dog Clicker
Treat Pouch
Bite Sleeves
Agility Teeter Board
Dog Treadmill

6. Kids Sports Store (FC): Provides Kids Sports Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Kids Sports Supplies Factory.

7. K9 Training Facility (Coins): Provides Dog Training Services and can be stocked with products from the K9 Training Supplies Factory.

8. Taste of Puerto Rico (FC): Provides Puerto Rico Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Puerto Rican Restaurant.

9. Taste of Poland (FC): Provides Poland Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Polish Restaurant.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post-Release Info - July 11th, 9:45PM

- Released the Super Neighbour Manager, point #2 above.

Post-Release Info - July 15th, 7:00PM

- We released a few changes to minimize the impact in performance of adobe latest flash player version 30, we have noticed the performance have improved significantly however the changes have touched several areas of the game and there could be some side effects to these changes, so please report any weird issue you may find on this thread.

Post-Release Info - July 18th, 7:30PM

- The "Disable Super Neighbour Farming" checkbox was getting unchecked randomly for some users.

Post-Release Info - July 20th, 6:50PM

- Fixed a few issues with ship notifications but it's possible that some issues are still present, if you find any, please report on this thread. In the next few days we will add a red X to the notification box so you'll have the option to not open the ship if your busy at the time.

- Additional performance improvements to farm loading times, specially heavy loaded farms.

Post-Release Info - July 25th, 8:55PM

- The Container Ready notification message now includes a red X, in case your busy and don't want to open the ship at that time
- When loading farms, the "Loading Farm..." text will only show for a few seconds and then you should see a % progress indicator
- Increased maximum limit of each type of product in storage from 100 million to 200 million

- Super Neighbours related bug fixes:

a) Changing ground cover was triggering a timeout error
b) Excavator could not be used if only the owner of the farm had it in storage
c) Can not navigate to other farms if none of the farming permissions were set

Post-Release Info - July 26th, 8:00PM

- Bugfix: When working neighbors facilities, sometimes all their farms show up as blue instead of just the ones with facilities on them.

Known Issues:

- A few days ago Facebook removed the possibility for apps to upload photos directly to Facebook albums, we are currently researching alternative solutions.

Last edited by Raul; Aug 05 2018 at 10:28 PM.
Old Jul 10 2018, 08:26 PM

ooh will go and check it out
Old Jul 10 2018, 08:29 PM

Thanks Raul!!
Old Jul 10 2018, 08:37 PM

the k9 training supplies for the training treats it say I need more chicken I have over 6000 chicken in storage
Old Jul 10 2018, 08:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Thanks Raul
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 10 2018, 08:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
the k9 training supplies for the training treats it say I need more chicken I have over 6000 chicken in storage
Hi Bluehair,
Email sent on this. Should be fixed soon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 10 2018, 08:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks Raul. You rock this game!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 10 2018, 09:46 PM

woot!!! Thanks devs!
Old Jul 10 2018, 09:47 PM

I was playing before and annoyed with the slowness etc. At least we now know why and I hope you can find a fix. Thanks for the upgrade. Nice surprise I was thinking it would be tomorrow

Lara's Farm
Old Jul 10 2018, 09:52 PM

Thanks Raul and team. I will have to start eating at the Sr. Citizens food place.
Closed Thread