Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 29 2018, 10:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie van tonder View Post
PLEASE cant we be awarded some more FC?? without the quests which you fail not having the needed fac's, you have to wait 9 months to buy a set of 2, not very rewarding - and the tools - why cant it be bought with coins or made less expensive, dont want to rant but most of us playing the game is retired and on fixed income.

Many are leaving because of new things like FCC bringing in only coins and NCC where you have to have FC fac's or end up 10th like me. If I have 1 FC fac I end up 9th and win a banana LOL.

We also feel that the train cars and ships can be upgraded to bring more relevant and new ingredients instead of just churning out more facilities needing new ingredients.

Regards (been playing for more yrs I can count since the very beginning and treading water)
Hi mattie,
If you wish to make suggestions please post them in the Suggestion section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 01 2018, 11:53 PM

Time to close this thread, I believe.
Old Oct 02 2018, 10:55 AM

Where is the Halloween stuff?

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Oct 02 2018, 11:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
Where is the Halloween stuff?
Hi Tom,
As you know they do not tell us before releasing anything. As the end of this week is 4 weeks since this release I would suspect they will be in the next release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 03 2018, 12:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Thanks everyone for your feedback on the September new release and the new version of the game. I am now closing this thread. I know we all can't wait for the October release.

If you require help with or have a question about the game please post in Help and Support.
For feedback about the game please post in General Feedback.
Ideas for the game please post in Suggestions.
Closed Thread