Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 30 2017, 10:57 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
Sorry about the deletion. I'm even more confused than I thought about the belts! Never paid them much attention before. But it seems I've reached Green (4th Dan?) which is the top one available for frybread. So no way to reach seventh Dan? so my bakeries will never achieve chain status? Taz, help us out here! lol. Is the Belts popup in game accurate?
Hi Sqrl,

Frybread goes up to 7th dan degree. I have it.

If your belt is all green with a 4 in it then you are only at green belt and haven't reached the dans yet.

You can check what the colours of the belts and dans are in the Game Guide about belts. Here's the link http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495610

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 30 2017, 11:12 AM

Hi all

Post-Release Updates - October 30th, 11:20AM

- Halloween items were removed by mistake, we just added them back.
Old Oct 30 2017, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Sqrl,

Frybread goes up to 7th dan degree. I have it.

If your belt is all green with a 4 in it then you are only at green belt and haven't reached the dans yet.

You can check what the colours of the belts and dans are in the Game Guide about belts. Here's the link http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495610
OIC!

I got confused between belts and Dans. Thank you for your endless patience with us befuddled farmers! So on looking closer at the frybread it has a green belt with a 7 so that's Seventh Dan? How come I have that on a newish product but not on the apple pies that have been there forever? lol never mind i expect it all makes sense to the devs!

(I bought a fifth bakery btw so I expect I will get there eventually)
Old Oct 30 2017, 11:14 AM

Default Halloween Items

Am I the only one think it is wrong they have already taken away the Halloween items for Thanksgiving, when Halloween isn't until tomorrow.
Old Oct 30 2017, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laureigh View Post
Am I the only one think it is wrong they have already taken away the Halloween items for Thanksgiving, when Halloween isn't until tomorrow.
Hi Laureigh

They are back, I posted about that 2 posts above yours.
Old Oct 30 2017, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Laureigh

They are back, I posted about that 2 posts above yours.
Thanks, I just saw that
Old Oct 30 2017, 12:36 PM

The most recent thing I noticed (from a few days ago) is I can no longer sell items as I do not have the 8 neighbor trophy. Sad. I *used* to be able to and if I deleted something the mayor auctioned it off and gave me coins. Now it's just delete or add to storage. I'm an above 800 level player. Again just sad. One of the things I originally liked about farmtown was you did *not* need to play with friends or have friends who played. Now???? yeah. eh meh I guess it is what it is.
Old Oct 30 2017, 01:55 PM

so this chain feature is useless if all your products aren't 7th Dan???? I am level 875 and have played for years and I don't think any of my facilities have everything 7th Dan.
Old Oct 30 2017, 04:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermouse View Post
so this chain feature is useless if all your products aren't 7th Dan???? I am level 875 and have played for years and I don't think any of my facilities have everything 7th Dan.
Hi Mastermouse,
Since the 7th dans were not released for the facility products until August 24th then I am sure a lot of players are in the same situation. It is just something more to work for. You can still start a chain even though you don't have all the 7th dans for that facility. The chain will not be active until you get all the products to the 7th dan, but you are indicating you want to work to get that facility to meet the requirements. As soon as you get them all to 7th dan then it will start producing the extra product.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 30 2017, 05:05 PM

Thanks for the new updates however what happened to Rememrance Day in between Hallowe'en and Thanksgiving??
Closed Thread