Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 30 2017, 05:09 PM

Ya know, I got huffy earlier but I've thought about it. Compared to where this game was when I started playing? WOW the great changes. On my issue I'll either figure out a work around, it will go back to not acting like that, or I'll gain another neighbor (any takers? I do play daily).

I remember waiting almost a year for an update. That was a LONG time ago but I do remember that. I also remember plowing one little square field at a time and the cursor jumping. Trying to find your trees that were ready. How excited we all were at our first rivers. Anybody else remember those days? Thanks Raul - you ROCK !
Old Oct 30 2017, 05:41 PM

Send a message via MSN to carol0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
if you open the Chain Facility Manager, under the tab, ADD CHAINS, it will tell you if the facility has been added or not... then click on MY CHAIN tab and then on CHECK LOCATIONS as that will show the facilities on the farms, you don't need to go to the farms to fill them, you can do it in the normal facility manager, the chosen facilities will be shaded in BLUE and have a little icon to let you know they are Chain Facilities..
OK i guess what happened is that I just thought it started. I clicked on it, then it popped up a thing saying it had to be emptied, and did i want to empty it now
I clicked on yes, and Iguess I thought that took care of it. That is what I get for thinking right? lol. I got it now.. just have to wait to see what the process brings. I still am not sure what the benefit is of this but everything else that the devs have come up with has been mostly a pretty good idea . I have been playing for almost 9 years now... sure not going to stop because I havent figured something out yet . Thanks.
Old Oct 30 2017, 05:48 PM
Account Not Linked

restaurants again for $
Old Oct 30 2017, 05:58 PM

Default Looking forward to feed back

I am hesitant to start the new neighborhood chains. Please let me know how much time this will take each day fellow farmers. Have to live a life outside of FT. Thanks
Old Oct 30 2017, 06:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
I am hesitant to start the new neighborhood chains. Please let me know how much time this will take each day fellow farmers. Have to live a life outside of FT. Thanks
Hi Snookie Sue,
As we don't have all of the Facility Chains items released yet we don't know how much time it will take. However, I am pretty sure that it will not take much time at all.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 30 2017, 06:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sestree View Post
Ya know, I got huffy earlier but I've thought about it. Compared to where this game was when I started playing? WOW the great changes. On my issue I'll either figure out a work around, it will go back to not acting like that, or I'll gain another neighbor (any takers? I do play daily).

I remember waiting almost a year for an update. That was a LONG time ago but I do remember that. I also remember plowing one little square field at a time and the cursor jumping. Trying to find your trees that were ready. How excited we all were at our first rivers. Anybody else remember those days? Thanks Raul - you ROCK !
Hi sestree,
We do have a thread in the Social section for Facebook Neighbor Requests. I am sure you can find some there or post your own request.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 30 2017, 06:12 PM

I know - my name is out there on that thread. That was more of a silly joke. Guess I should have used an emoticon huh?
Old Oct 30 2017, 06:37 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I just checked the new chain contest and had different ones showing so started chain with the perfume factory. The problem is when I go to check location it is showing 2 farms numbered 31. The farm withe the perfume should be farm 32 which is skipped and not showing. I have switched farms around over time but no idea where and whuch but this is the 1st time I have seen a farm skipped and 2 with the same number even though the names after the number is different.
Old Oct 30 2017, 06:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
I just checked the new chain contest and had different ones showing so started chain with the perfume factory. The problem is when I go to check location it is showing 2 farms numbered 31. The farm withe the perfume should be farm 32 which is skipped and not showing. I have switched farms around over time but no idea where and whuch but this is the 1st time I have seen a farm skipped and 2 with the same number even though the names after the number is different.
Hi docmm,
When you look at the locations for the facility chain if you have changed the name on your farms then you see the name you added rather than the number. Check your farm names in the farm selector manager and see if you don't have 2 that are labeled farm 31.
Old Oct 30 2017, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Mom Glenda,
That is not true as you can see from what we have this week and what Raul said. This week are coin facilities. There will be weeks for coin facilities, coin services, FC facilities and FC services.
i typed again and corrected what i said .that is how it sounded when i read the first time he typed about this .he not saying that now . guess i did not understand what he was saying the first time. sorry
Closed Thread