Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 19 2021, 08:16 PM

Great to see facility manager working... will the ability to view run of what you do in your facilities requires while in FULL SCREEN be enabled... currently not. Regards USER ID number ( 10153494356748760 )
Old Feb 19 2021, 08:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabbyman View Post
Great to see facility manager working... will the ability to view run of what you do in your facilities requires while in FULL SCREEN be enabled... currently not. Regards USER ID number ( 10153494356748760 )
Hi Yabbyman,
We do not have any additional information as to when or if any thing will be released. We didn't have that before in the full screen.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 19 2021, 08:36 PM

Default Possible glitch?

Thank you for all you are doing to get the game up and running again. After this last update when I worked on my super neighbors farm. I planted with their seeder (they don't have the combo harvest/plow/seeder). It looked like it was planting but when I went back it was just plowed fields. The only way I can plant on their farms if I use my own small combine (h/p/s). I've cleaned my memcache and restarted my computer. User ID 836455771
Thanks!!
Old Feb 19 2021, 08:38 PM

User ID: 100007079706922

My farm 30 is showing extra crops in a square at the top of crops that look dead from a few days ago. I can harvest and plant new crops but these old ones keep appearing.
Old Feb 19 2021, 08:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokrist View Post
Thank you for all you are doing to get the game up and running again. After this last update when I worked on my super neighbors farm. I planted with their seeder (they don't have the combo harvest/plow/seeder). It looked like it was planting but when I went back it was just plowed fields. The only way I can plant on their farms if I use my own small combine (h/p/s). I've cleaned my memcache and restarted my computer. User ID 836455771
Thanks!!
Geokrist,
As you have already cleared your memcache and restarted , please wait until next time and see if it does it again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 19 2021, 08:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Hello....my user number is 1419435523 For some reason, the Watermill on my very first farm is not visible. It's in the Facility Manager, but not showing on my farm. I have ALL facilities and buildings marked as visible, but it still won't show up. Any idea why? Thank you.
Old Feb 19 2021, 08:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert2267 View Post
User ID: 100007079706922

My farm 30 is showing extra crops in a square at the top of crops that look dead from a few days ago. I can harvest and plant new crops but these old ones keep appearing.
Hi Robert,
It looks like you have some accidental layered fields. The only way to fix this is to delete those fields, restart your farms, go back and delete any that show up there again. Repeat until there are no fields showing in that area, then you can replow and plant.
Old Feb 19 2021, 08:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post
Hello....my user number is 1419435523 For some reason, the Watermill on my very first farm is not visible. It's in the Facility Manager, but not showing on my farm. I have ALL facilities and buildings marked as visible, but it still won't show up. Any idea why? Thank you.
Hi FarmersWife,
The developers are aware that some of the watermills are not showing up. It seems to be the ones that were bought a long time ago, placed in a particular rotation.

It's up to you if you want to continue to wait and see if they can be fixed. You can still use it via the Facility Manager, since it's still not showing up on your farm at that time.

We don't know if or when the developers will fix this.
Old Feb 19 2021, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Geokrist,
As you have already cleared your memcache and restarted , please wait until next time and see if it does it again.
Thanks for trying..I've gone back several times already and it still won't plant. I can wait and see if it works itself out.
Old Feb 19 2021, 09:24 PM

Thank you for the updates. I have a problem with getting the coins from crops etc that I sold via by doing it by being on my farm and clicking on what I had stored and did it that way. Is this a clitch or something else?????
Closed Thread