Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 10 2022, 02:30 PM

Default Accepting bonuses

I turned off my computer at 11 pm yesterday and just now at 2:30 p.m. tried to collect my first bonus today only once again to be told I had already reached my limit of bonuses for the day and could and collect any for 12 hours. This has been happening to me at least 5 times a week. Why?
Old Mar 10 2022, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene L. Newstead View Post
I turned off my computer at 11 pm yesterday and just now at 2:30 p.m. tried to collect my first bonus today only once again to be told I had already reached my limit of bonuses for the day and could and collect any for 12 hours. This has been happening to me at least 5 times a week. Why?
Hi Irene

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Are you sure the message says you have reached your limit or is it your friend who has reached their limit?

Please check to be sure your time (am/pm) and date (day/month/year) in your computer are correct.

Run your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if you have it open in other tab. Then reopen your farms and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Mar 14 2022, 08:55 AM

Unhappy 53 Bonuses Posted on WT Wall from 1 Person!

Please! Do the developers have any intention of correcting this problem? Instead of being limited to posting only 5 bonuses, as well as 5 ingredient requests, people are filling up my FT wall with requests! This person has posted a total of 53 "I just received ... bonus..." notices this morning, another person posted 49 a few days ago. This has been an ongoing problem for months.

When I shared a bonus I received the message that the limit is 5. Awesome! As it should be. How are they able to fill up the wall with bonuses, as well as ingredient requests?

I've asked about this problem previously but no one ever responded. I would like to know if others are having this problem or is this a new thing with the game. OR?

Thanks!
Old Mar 14 2022, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmerette GiGi View Post
Please! Do the developers have any intention of correcting this problem? Instead of being limited to posting only 5 bonuses, as well as 5 ingredient requests, people are filling up my FT wall with requests! This person has posted a total of 53 "I just received ... bonus..." notices this morning, another person posted 49 a few days ago. This has been an ongoing problem for months.

When I shared a bonus I received the message that the limit is 5. Awesome! As it should be. How are they able to fill up the wall with bonuses, as well as ingredient requests?

I've asked about this problem previously but no one ever responded. I would like to know if others are having this problem or is this a new thing with the game. OR?

Thanks!
Hi Farmerette GiGi

I moved your post to the thread about Bonuses.

To be honest I have never had this problem. So please report this to Support and see if they can do something. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont get the automatica response then read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Mar 14 2022, 01:49 PM

Thank you, Mary, for the response. I have a few friends who have had the same problem, although not with the extreme number of notices that I've had. I will definitely contact support. Again, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Farmerette GiGi

I moved your post to the thread about Bonuses.

To be honest I have never had this problem. So please report this to Support and see if they can do something. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont get the automatica response then read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Mar 14 2022, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmerette GiGi View Post
Thank you, Mary, for the response. I have a few friends who have had the same problem, although not with the extreme number of notices that I've had. I will definitely contact support. Again, thank you.
You are very welcome GiGi
Old Mar 18 2022, 04:51 PM

Default belts and dans

when are we getting belts and dans for rest of factory's
Old Mar 18 2022, 05:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by famer charlie View Post
when are we getting belts and dans for rest of factory's
Hi famer charlie,
When the developers decide to release them. They do not tell us in advance of what they are going to release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 28 2022, 12:02 PM

Unhappy Can't get bonuses

The last bonus I claimed was Saturday afternoon, Sunday evening when I tried to claim a bonus I was denied saying that I had reached my limit for the day and this morning, Monday,
I was again denied claiming that I had already reached my limit for the day! Please fix this.
Old Mar 28 2022, 12:39 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene L. Newstead View Post
The last bonus I claimed was Saturday afternoon, Sunday evening when I tried to claim a bonus I was denied saying that I had reached my limit for the day and this morning, Monday,
I was again denied claiming that I had already reached my limit for the day! Please fix this.
Hi Irene L. Newstead,

The limit for bonuses or ingredients applies not only to the value of what you tried to accept yourself in the last 12 hours but ALSO the value of what others farmers have sent to you in the last 12 hours. The limit applies to the combination of what you claimed yourself and what others sent to you by clicking on your bonuses/ingredients in the last 12 hours.

For example if you posted a bonus last night and farmers were sending you them, that means it's possible for your own limit to have been reached before you try to claim any yourself the following day.

This can happen very quickly if you post a lot of bonuses or could be sharing them to groups where members may also be sending them to you that may not all be your friends.

The other thing that could affect it would be if your computer date or time was not quite right, so please check that both of those are still fine.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
belt manager, belts, bonus, bonuses, dans