Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 02 2023, 06:14 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billsandy View Post
My Farm 44 I had two different Panda Gardens I was working on and putting ponds with them, and was getting rid of dirt by selling the dirt because I had to many, and I mistakenly hit sell on my Panda Garden instead of the dirt pile, and it was gone before I could realize what had happened! Is there anyway I can get the second Panda Garden back again. It was a total mistake, I didn't want to sell or get rid of the Panda Garden that I received in the Quest. I feel awful that it's gone, I was trying to make it look beautiful in my farm. Thanks for any help you can give me. Sandy
Hi Sandy,

I am very sorry but we can not return any deleted items to you. The Panda Gardens can not be bought from the store either. You do need to be very careful when deleting items on your farms. In the future please try to remember to go to your game preferences and hide everything in the show section that you do not need to see before you delete anything. For Farm Pass items you would need to make sure that you were not showing the Seasonal Items.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 02 2023, 11:48 PM
Account Not Linked

I mistakenly sold one of my Panda Gardens that I received from the Quest that I do. I had it on my Farm 44, and was remodeling the two Panda Gardens, to put down lakes to go with the waterfalls, and was selling dirt that I was getting rid of, and I didn't realize that I was on the Panda Garden when I hit sell. I am so sad that happened. Is there anyway to get it back? [mod edit: email removed for safety]

Last edited by Tiger; Sep 03 2023 at 05:58 AM.
Old Sep 03 2023, 12:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billsandy View Post
I mistakenly sold one of my Panda Gardens that I received from the Quest that I do. I had it on my Farm 44, and was remodeling the two Panda Gardens, to put down lakes to go with the waterfalls, and was selling dirt that I was getting rid of, and I didn't realize that I was on the Panda Garden when I hit sell. I am so sad that happened. Is there anyway to get it back? [mod edit: email removed for safety]
HI Sandy,
You were answered in the post above your last one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Tiger; Sep 03 2023 at 05:59 AM.
Old Sep 04 2023, 03:47 PM

Default undue delete?

bought a new rabbit hutch filled it with 90 or so white rabbits, was clearing some fields to move the coop to, but still had the bulldozer active and deleted the coop by accident any way to retrieve it? thanks
Old Sep 04 2023, 03:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fibberj View Post
bought a new rabbit hutch filled it with 90 or so white rabbits, was clearing some fields to move the coop to, but still had the bulldozer active and deleted the coop by accident any way to retrieve it? thanks
Hi Fibberj,
I moved your post to the thread about accidently deleting items.
I am sorry there is no way for us to restore anything on your farms.

You may contact Support for a refund of the coins if you wish.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 10 2023, 07:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Question Need help

I hit the wrong key and bought something with farm cash and I don't even know what it is for. Can I get my farm cash back? It was $100!
Old Oct 10 2023, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Place View Post
I hit the wrong key and bought something with farm cash and I don't even know what it is for. Can I get my farm cash back? It was $100!
Hi Red's Place

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

You purchased the Mobile Lookout Tower, which is explained in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...14#post6043214

If you think it is not useful for you, then please contact Support.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Oct 10 2023, 08:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for helping me!
Old Oct 10 2023, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Place View Post
Thank you for helping me!
You are welcome Red
Old Oct 25 2023, 02:00 AM

I was selling off items that I don't need in my storage containers, specifically fish and I accidently sold several million talapia. Is there anyway the can be returned. I will never have that many again and I worked quite a few farms to acquire them. Thank you for any help yu can give me

Tags
bought by accident, bought by mistake, clothes for avatars, deleted by mistake, facility, refund, sold by mistake