Default fuel

You can now have more than 4 Billion fuel WHO needs this much fuel
Old Mar 20 2020, 06:12 AM

Wink

Again Thank you
I LOVE the train manager!!!!!
Old Mar 20 2020, 06:18 AM

On this one that Raul posted:

<< When posting facilities or requesting ingredients your post will appear on your friends Facebook profiles but not in their My Request tab inside Farmtown

I haven't had ANY neighbors work my facilities in several days. Really hurting my NCC score. Is that why? They're not seeing my posts?

At first I just thought it was an odd coincidence and that everyone was busy or something, but it's been several days now. Was all poised for a second-place win in the last NCC but then no one worked my facilities the whole last day (nor have they since), so I came in 3rd.

Is this a FB thing that we just have to wait for or are our developers working on it?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Mar 20 2020, 06:20 AM

P.S. I go to my Wall and see other facilities posted there so I'm able to work my neighbor's farms. That's part of what's confusing to me. Are some getting posted to the Wall and some not?

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Mar 20 2020, 06:49 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
On this one that Raul posted:

<< When posting facilities or requesting ingredients your post will appear on your friends Facebook profiles but not in their My Request tab inside Farmtown

I haven't had ANY neighbors work my facilities in several days. Really hurting my NCC score. Is that why? They're not seeing my posts?

At first I just thought it was an odd coincidence and that everyone was busy or something, but it's been several days now. Was all poised for a second-place win in the last NCC but then no one worked my facilities the whole last day (nor have they since), so I came in 3rd.

Is this a FB thing that we just have to wait for or are our developers working on it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
P.S. I go to my Wall and see other facilities posted there so I'm able to work my neighbor's farms. That's part of what's confusing to me. Are some getting posted to the Wall and some not?
Hi Farmer_Susan,

If you or your friends are using Chrome browser there are several issues that could be happening or you may end up getting. You can read up on the full list by clicking on the link below. It also has a list of items you can try to resolve the issues with Chrome, but although they have worked for some they don't work for everyone and the problem is spreading to more Chrome users: Chrome Version 80.0.3987.132 - Current Issues

The issues with Chrome are constantly being tested, however there is no quick fix for the Chrome issues at this time. The link I have given you is where we will will update any new information as soon as we have it.

Now, if you are using Chrome, you need to ask a friend to check if they can see your posts on Wall Requests. If they can not, for facility posts make sure you have allowed the to show on FarmTown Wall Requests (the permission is in the first popup when you go to post them, the check mark needs to be added).

If they are allowed to show on Wall Requests and posting from different facilities perhaps on a different farm does not resolve that particular issue and your friends can not see them in Wall Requests, you'll have to switch to another browser to do those and anything else that is not working in Chrome for you OR your friends will have to check your timeline to find your posts.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 20 2020, 07:51 AM

Thanks, Tiger. I probably have been posting with Chrome. I'll try posting with FF and see if that makes s difference.

Thanks again.

Susan

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Mar 20 2020, 08:04 AM
Account Not Linked

With the Train Boost panel, when I am in full-screen mode and click on a button to boost a train the panel the 'select neighbours' panel remains in the background and I have to come out of full-screen to access it.
Old Mar 20 2020, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Dibble View Post
With the Train Boost panel, when I am in full-screen mode and click on a button to boost a train the panel the 'select neighbours' panel remains in the background and I have to come out of full-screen to access it.
Hi Farmer Dibble,

I'm sorry but there there are limits to what can be done in Full Screen screen mode. You'll find the same thing happens if you try to post facility work in full screen mode, you have to drop out of full screen to see the other window.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Mar 20 2020, 01:46 PM

for those of us who meets the new train requirements , which i LOVE by the way, will our train bonuses also be worth more when our friends accept them?
Old Mar 20 2020, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
for those of us who meets the new train requirements , which i LOVE by the way, will our train bonuses also be worth more when our friends accept them?
Hi JNelson,

No, what your friends get is the same. Your friends don't get anything when you unload your train. They get between one and three percent of what the train has on it for accelerating it while it is on it's trip. That has not changed.

The bonus is only for you, and only if you meet the criteria at the time you unload the train.

Clickable Help Links:

Closed Thread