Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 21 2020, 11:42 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Just a question since we are now a quarter into 2020, Chrome has an announcement on every login that come Dec 2020 Flah player will no longer be supported. I also heard many browsers will not be supporting Flash player and that it may be discontinued. What do we do then?Is FT preparing for this??
Hi RIAP27,

I have moved your post into the loading issues thread as you need flash to play.
The developers have been working on moving the game to another platform for quite some time now and expect it will be done before the end of support for flash player at the end of the year. You may not even notice when they do it.
Old Mar 22 2020, 11:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Thanks. On Chrome I am not asked to use flash but on Firefox it still does ask. I hope all goes smoothly.
Hi Riap,
Yes Firefox asks once each session. There is nothing that Farm Town can do for that, but it is only once after you open Firefox. For Chrome they were able to create an automatic enabler to allow Flash, but they can't do the same for Firefox.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 23 2020, 05:22 AM

Chat server C19, FT server C20 is acting up again
Old Mar 23 2020, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
Chat server C19, FT server C20 is acting up again
Hi JNelson,

Please check those numbers again, you can't be connected to both of those. One has to be W server.

I am having no issues with Chat Server: 19, tested Chat Server: C20 and that also seems fine, at this time.
Old Mar 23 2020, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi JNelson,

Please check those numbers again, you can't be connected to both of those. One has to be W server.

I am having no issues with Chat Server: 19, tested Chat Server: C20 and that also seems fine, at this time.
2 different accounts they were blink on and off this morning when i logged into them, that was about 3 hrs ago
Old Mar 23 2020, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
2 different accounts they were blink on and off this morning when i logged into them, that was about 3 hrs ago
Hi JNelson,

Are those accounts still having issues now? if they are, and you are able to get the farm links for those, please supply them.

When you give us server numbers please try to remember to supply both Chat Server and Farm Server numbers for each account as we need both of them.

Thanks
Old Mar 25 2020, 06:36 AM

Server is being EXTREMELY slow. Like 10 seconds between each facility to work. IF they load at all.

Even timing out. Need to press the green button to retry!

Now trying to farm Save count is STUCK at 12!

Last edited by JohnAlbertini; Mar 25 2020 at 07:39 AM.
Old Mar 25 2020, 08:11 AM

Seems to be resolved
working now

Last edited by JohnAlbertini; Mar 25 2020 at 08:57 AM.
Old Mar 29 2020, 02:42 AM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs down Staying logged in

FB is letting me stay logged in, it's when I click on someone's post or anything to do with FT, it logs me out and makes me log in over, and over, and over............

Tags
adobe flash, boost train, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, white screen, x025 error