Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 29 2011, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkitten View Post
and seriously do you think the devs care what we think?..........They have their money..So the will put out the new release when they feel like it......We can ***** and wine all we want....But as I watch ppl drop off here and on FB drop off like flies ,i know FT isnt like it use to be......and PSS....We are not mushrooms.so please dont keep us in the dark...
WOW, really???SO UNCALLED FOR!

dumb to think they dont care..WHAT??

They Listen, they work kinks pronto!, they fit OUR suggestions into the game, THEY are TOP NOTCH, this is the dumbest post ive ever read,Makes NO Sense, and if u think they dont care--why Play??>...ill tell you THINK People, why arent u a Programmer?..u know the COMPLEXITY of a game like this?..im not but i have sense of what it must involve...I aint getting started--makes me mad post after post, we WANT this, we DESERVE this, we DEMAND this..grow up peeps, its a game--u have the right to play and if u dont wanna play dont!....ALOT of us have spent real $ on this game and BY FAR the ONLY game ill EVER spend real $$ on..RAUL and DEVS are TOP NOTCH!..