Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 07 2022, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rappingranny View Post
I't seems the game wont let me collect my fuel and not showing the people in the market. I hope you get this problem solved soon. This just started today,

[sandy lance ]
rappingranny
Hi rappingranny

What do you mean about not collecting fuel?

I checked your data and you dont have any fuel tank stored. If you have them in your Oil Refineries you have to store them in order to refuel.

About your problem not seeing people at market:

Your language is set to English US so you shouldnt have problems, but just in case, please change your language to any other in your preferences, the wrench. Reload the game.
Then change it back to English US and try the market again. Be sure the plug is green when you load the market.

If that doesnt work, do you have a program called KAMO in your computer? If so, please disable it, restart your computer and then try the marketplace again.

Last edited by marymarcel; May 07 2022 at 03:52 PM.
Old May 09 2022, 09:32 AM
Account Not Linked

i have a question ... i ghost some facilities and over stuff some of the animal building and i have bought cash in this game . what i want to know can i continue to do this or do i need to delete my game . ervin
Old May 09 2022, 09:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehrfarm View Post
i have a question ... i ghost some facilities and over stuff some of the animal building and i have bought cash in this game . what i want to know can i continue to do this or do i need to delete my game . ervin
Hi Ervin,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities.
As both of those functions are tricks and not an intended function of the game then only the developers know if they will allow them to continue working. I am sorry but we can not help you with those tricks if you are having problems with it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 11 2022, 10:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Clam Container

In the past couple of weeks i've been short on clams , Tonight I went to the market to check my storage and found that I'm missing the Clam Container . Can you please correct that for me please ? Thank you
Old May 11 2022, 11:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siemensd View Post
In the past couple of weeks i've been short on clams , Tonight I went to the market to check my storage and found that I'm missing the Clam Container . Can you please correct that for me please ? Thank you
Hi Siemensd,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities.
You get the clam containers from the Fish Farming Plant. If you are out of them then your storage will not show them as it does not show items in the list with zero quantity. It will show back in the list when you have stored some.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 13 2022, 04:18 AM

Default Confused

Whilst harvesting my crops for F29 I received a pop up saying:

Only one facility of any given type will deliver products and services on a farm and you have some duplicated Farm Cash facilities on this farm. Proceed to show them.

When I checked I did not have any duplicates so why did I get this notice.

Also when I went to the NCC it said: you have abandoned the contest for this week, next contest starts next Thursday. Of course I didn't do this so I am totally confused about this.

Advice on why both these issues have happened would be really appreciated. Thank

Viv
Old May 13 2022, 04:49 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
Whilst harvesting my crops for F29 I received a pop up saying:

Only one facility of any given type will deliver products and services on a farm and you have some duplicated Farm Cash facilities on this farm. Proceed to show them.

When I checked I did not have any duplicates so why did I get this notice.

Also when I went to the NCC it said: you have abandoned the contest for this week, next contest starts next Thursday. Of course I didn't do this so I am totally confused about this.

Advice on why both these issues have happened would be really appreciated. Thank

Viv
Hi Vivienne57,

I have moved your post t the thread about Facilities as your issues are about those.

Both issues suggest that you have been moving facilities around, perhaps storing them to move to other farms.

If you store/move a facility that is listed in the NCC that causes you to abandon the NCC contest. I am sorry but there is no way to reverse this so you will have to wait to enter the next contest.

The pop up about duplicated Farm Cash facilites should be showing you which facilities are duplicated and when you click the green check mark it should show them to you. If it did not, please reload the game, go back that farm and see if the duplicate popup shows to you again and if it still isn't showing the duplicates when you click the green check mark also try using the search tool in your toolbox to look for those Facilities and you might also want to try moving the facilities that it does show you to make sure there isn't one hidden underneath it.

If you still can't find the duplicated facilities, please let us know which farm is showing you the popup and which facilities they are.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; May 13 2022 at 05:13 AM.
Old May 13 2022, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Vivienne57,

I have moved your post t the thread about Facilities as your issues are about those.

Both issues suggest that you have been moving facilities around, perhaps storing them to move to other farms.

If you store/move a facility that is listed in the NCC that causes you to abandon the NCC contest. I am sorry but there is no way to reverse this so you will have to wait to enter the next contest.

The pop up about duplicated Farm Cash facilites should be showing you which facilities are duplicated and when you click the green check mark it should show them to you. If it did not, please reload the game, go back that farm and see if the duplicate popup shows to you again and if it still isn't showing the duplicates when you click the green check mark also try using the search tool in your toolbox to look for those Facilities and you might also want to try moving the facilities that it does show you to make sure there isn't one hidden underneath it.

If you still can't find the duplicated facilities, please let us know which farm is showing you the popup and which facilities they are.
Hi, I did accept show the duplicates but there wasn't any. The message said I had duplicates of Boat Supplies, Fair Food Stand and Indian Restaurant. The thing is I haven't moved any facilities around as I have not been on FT for a good few months due to personal issues. Yesterday was the first time. All I was doing was harvesting trees and flowers. I did buy some new facilities but not for farm 29.

Also what about the NCC telling me I had abandoned it. I didn't. I got this message when I went to the NCC to see what facilities were in the chain for the new week.

Thank you
Old May 13 2022, 11:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
Hi, I did accept show the duplicates but there wasn't any. The message said I had duplicates of Boat Supplies, Fair Food Stand and Indian Restaurant. The thing is I haven't moved any facilities around as I have not been on FT for a good few months due to personal issues. Yesterday was the first time. All I was doing was harvesting trees and flowers. I did buy some new facilities but not for farm 29.

Also what about the NCC telling me I had abandoned it. I didn't. I got this message when I went to the NCC to see what facilities were in the chain for the new week.

Thank you
Hi Vivienne,
As far as the NCC I am sorry but there is no way to reverse that. You will have to wait until next week.
I have looked at your farm 29 and you do have 2 of each of those 3 facilities on that farm. Duplicates on a farm do not produce any products and they just act as decorations. The warning function was not working through most of the migration and has only recently been fixed to show these. At some point in the past you have added the extra facilities for these 3 to your farm 29. You need to find those and move them to another farm.
Old May 15 2022, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Vivienne,
As far as the NCC I am sorry but there is no way to reverse that. You will have to wait until next week.
I have looked at your farm 29 and you do have 2 of each of those 3 facilities on that farm. Duplicates on a farm do not produce any products and they just act as decorations. The warning function was not working through most of the migration and has only recently been fixed to show these. At some point in the past you have added the extra facilities for these 3 to your farm 29. You need to find those and move them to another farm.
Ok thanks Taz. I have found the duplicate items which for some reason were not showing before. Thank you for your help

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending