Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 02 2023, 10:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
The last few days, my crops have been all mixed up. My farm 21 illustrates this very well. Today I even had some wasted crops on Farms 4 and 7. When you plant a field, then go to plant another one on the same farm, the first one goes away, so you can see that all is planted as it should be. I irrigate every farm every day when the screen goes back to show the complete farm. When I'm finished working all the farms, I reload the game and check to make sure everything is irrigated/fertilized. There's no way that I should have wasted crops or mixed crops. My farms have not been touched, as far as layering goes, for years, so that's not the problem. Please advise. Thanks
Hi NJones,
Even if you are notlayering on purpose does not mean that you haven't accidently layered some crops. There has been a problem in recent days of some crops showing back up after they have been harvested and that could be the cause of what you are seeing. That problem was fixed with a release today. You can find the information about this in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=664502
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 19 2024, 12:29 AM

Hi,
is there a way to see how many flowers (or crops or trees) are ready to harvest on all your farms? I mean the whole total of them all.
Sometimes a superneighbour asks how many flowers are ready on all my farms together, so she can harvest them all to reach her farm pass goal.
I can see in my statistics how many flowers of each kind are ready on all farms, but there is no total of all the flowers together. I wondered if there was a way to see it. Instead of starting to add up all amounts of every kind of flower.
Is there a way?
Old Jan 19 2024, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi,
is there a way to see how many flowers (or crops or trees) are ready to harvest on all your farms? I mean the whole total of them all.
Sometimes a superneighbour asks how many flowers are ready on all my farms together, so she can harvest them all to reach her farm pass goal.
I can see in my statistics how many flowers of each kind are ready on all farms, but there is no total of all the flowers together. I wondered if there was a way to see it. Instead of starting to add up all amounts of every kind of flower.
Is there a way?
Hi Palmarina

No, there is way to see the whole total of flowers in all farms at once.

But you can do the following adding a little maths, less than using the Farm Stats.

If you own the Tower crane, the tool to store in bulk, you can go to the farm where you have the flowers. Then click in the Tower crane and click in one flower, no matter which one.

You will see a window asking you if you want to store xxxx amount of that particular flower.
But the second option says if you want to store all xxxxx amount of flowers in that farm.
That is the amount you need.

Of course do not send them to storage, just take note of that total number of flowers in that farm and click in the red X.

You have to do the same in all farms where you have placed flowers. After gettings all amounts just add them and you will have a total you can share with your superneighbor.

Please take in mind, that way you will get a total amount per farm and for all farms, but it doesnt mean that the flowers are ready to harvest at that moment.
Old Jan 19 2024, 12:01 PM

Hi Marymarcel, thank you for your answer.
I do have the tower crane, and indeed that is already a big help.
OH well, I will do some math lol
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Palmarina

No, there is way to see the whole total of flowers in all farms at once.

But you can do the following adding a little maths, less than using the Farm Stats.

If you own the Tower crane, the tool to store in bulk, you can go to the farm where you have the flowers. Then click in the Tower crane and click in one flower, no matter which one.

You will see a window asking you if you want to store xxxx amount of that particular flower.
But the second option says if you want to store all xxxxx amount of flowers in that farm.
That is the amount you need.

Of course do not send them to storage, just take note of that total number of flowers in that farm and click in the red X.

You have to do the same in all farms where you have placed flowers. After gettings all amounts just add them and you will have a total you can share with your superneighbor.

Please take in mind, that way you will get a total amount per farm and for all farms, but it doesnt mean that the flowers are ready to harvest at that moment.
Old Jan 19 2024, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi Marymarcel, thank you for your answer.
I do have the tower crane, and indeed that is already a big help.
OH well, I will do some math lol
Thank you
You are welcome Palmarina
Old Feb 12 2024, 12:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Default deleted crops

farm 15 has a problem with planted plowed plots being deleted automatically started with 15 or so know a1000 missing there are deleted in a pattern right side of farm 3 triangle patterns hide crop you can see problem
Old Feb 12 2024, 12:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldy939@yahoo.com View Post
farm 15 has a problem with planted plowed plots being deleted automatically started with 15 or so know a1000 missing there are deleted in a pattern right side of farm 3 triangle patterns hide crop you can see problem
Hi Baldy,
I moved your posted to the thread aboput crops.
It appears for your crops you have accidentally layered those fields and I do not mean the 9x staggering. This happens too sometimes when you add other layers like flowers over the top of the crops.
The only way you can fix this is to remove all the crop fields, refresh the farm and see if any crop fields show back up. Repeat this until there are no more fields showing up. Then you can replow the farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 18 2024, 07:07 PM
Account Not Linked

I have been to a few SN farms and after doing trees it still shows that more trees are to be done as tool does not go away. Have contacted the farmers who go the the farms and they look at pie graph and it shows there is nothing more to be done there. Is this a glitch?
Old Feb 18 2024, 07:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
I have been to a few SN farms and after doing trees it still shows that more trees are to be done as tool does not go away. Have contacted the farmers who go the the farms and they look at pie graph and it shows there is nothing more to be done there. Is this a glitch?
Hi Rodkay,
Have you tried refreshing the farm and see if the tool drops or if more trees show up? It could be that they have some that are planted on top of each other accidently.
Old Feb 19 2024, 01:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Default I messed up my new farm 41

I was trying my hand at layering and it didn't work out right. I started trying to delete stuff to get down to the plain map but I was afraid I might really mess it up so here I am asking for help. Could you just reset it back to an empty farm for me? I won't try that again. I have been looking at others farms and thought I would try it. I'm sorry.

This is my link to that farm - https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...527&farm_ix=41

Thank you for your help!

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding