Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 07 2021, 06:06 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luscious Linda View Post
2021-02-07 07:55:03.036 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: TypeError: Could not download wasm module
2021-02-07 07:55:03.040 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
Hi Luscious Linda,

Please go to the 1st post on page 1 of this thread. There is more information and help for you there. Please try those and see if they help you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 07 2021, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendreamer View Post
I have been using Google Chrome from day one and this is the first time I have got a message: An inbedded page at l1.slashkey.com says your browser does not support Web Gl My ID is508155642.
Hi goldendreamer,

If you are still having this problem and have not made any changes to your browser please check if the browser needs updating then try just closing the browser and then reopen it and see if the message clears.

If that does not clear the problem up Please go to the 1st post on page 1 of the HTML5/WebGL thread. There is information and help for you there on how to enable WebGL.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 07 2021, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Jiovanni View Post
Persistant issues.
USER ID number ( 100003283609276 )

Since I bought a newer Mac, I have been given the lamest advice from support, such as clean my internet history (which this laptop had no history when I brought it home), try letting the game boot on its own for 10 or 15 minutes (I sat and watched it do nothing for half an hour then did hour chores for two and a half hours and came back to the same black page)....., and my favorite, which is to post to this thread, where my posts have been moved to no-one knows where and have gotten NO response.
Every dat or two, I pop on and STILL get the same black screen with the Unity logo, and my few good neighbors keep asking when am I going to get back on..., and I have NO answers for them.
So I'm trying again. I would like a little help this time. This Mac was recently purchased, it has does not have Flash on it, it was never installed, my internet history is purged on a regular basis.

2021-02-07 11:40:40.782 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-02-07 11:40:40.784 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-02-07 11:40:40.789 LOGSessionId: 1070640
Browser: unknown: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/13.1.2 Safari/605.1.15
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 1.0
GPU-Vendor: Intel Inc.
GPU-Renderer: Intel HD Graphics 3000 OpenGL Engine
2021-02-07 11:40:40.938 LOGWarning: Your browser does not support "WebGL 2.0" Graphics API, switching to "WebGL 1.0"
2021-02-07 11:40:50.501 LOGIndexedDB is not available. Data will not persist in cache and PlayerPrefs will not be saved.
Hi Luke Jiovanni,

I am sending you a private message that will help you to find your posts on the forum. I am sorry that we have to move them, but we do it at the developers request. Specific issues or question have to go in specific threads.

You can find your private messages by looking top right of any forum page when you are logged into the forum. Just under your username for the forum there is a private messages link, just click on it to open your messages.

If you wish you can continue working with support, as we are not aware of when you last contacted them or what they asked you to try or if you wish you can continue with the following to check which of these you may not have already tried:
  • Please check which version of iOS you have and if it's not the latest version see if you can update to a newer version. If you do not know how to check for updates on your Mac please click on this link it will take you to instructions on how to update Mac software: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201541
    If you are able to update your iOS please make sure you have done the items listed ion the browser of your choice. Mac users with the latest software are using Chrome, Edge and Opera browsers so if you haven't tried on of those please do so.

• If you are unable to update your software, please try Opera browser as those with older software and devices have been able to load the game using that browser. If you have problems with that browser please go to go to the 1st post on page 1 of this HTML5/WebGL thread. and make sure you have done the items in that post for Opera.

Clickable Help Links:

Last edited by Tiger; Feb 07 2021 at 07:12 AM.
Old Feb 07 2021, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigitte70 View Post
Hello,
I followed all instructions.
I kept coming back in, now I haven't come in at all for days. It shows my farm for a few seconds and it's gray again.
Could it be because of that?

My Laptophave this
Prozessor : Intel (R) Core (TM) i3 CPU
Storage : 3 GB
System : Windows 10 / 32 Bit
Grafik : Intel (R) HD Graphics
Who cares, can't I buy a new laptop?
Please help me!
Thank you very much for your effort
Kind regards Renata

Hi Renata,

The 1st post on page 1 of this HTML5/WebGL thread was updated with more information since you last posted on the forum. It has new information to help those that can not load the game. Please go there and read that post and see if anything listed there is that you have not already tried.

I am copying your post to the relevant closed thread where the developers will be able to see it, but if you have not already tried those items you do need to try them and then if the information you have already supplied changes please post here again to update that information.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 07 2021, 09:52 AM

Default 1068176489

when trying to work in full screen it is very, slow or won't work at all, it was working good for me for a while, planting or harvesting trees ect
Old Feb 07 2021, 09:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxkursave View Post
when trying to work in full screen it is very, slow or won't work at all, it was working good for me for a while, planting or harvesting trees ect
Hi Roxkursave,
I moved your post to the HTML thread about game being slow.
There is new information in the first post of this thread that might help you with the slowness.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 07 2021, 11:01 AM

USER ID number 1297187516. While fishing, my screen went black. I hit the ESC button on my keyboard and I had the top banner of the game, white playing area with a frowny face. I reloaded the game and had the WebGL Supported, but DISABLED -- ERROR! It will not reload properly until I completely restart my computer.
Old Feb 07 2021, 11:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdubgirl View Post
USER ID number 1297187516. While fishing, my screen went black. I hit the ESC button on my keyboard and I had the top banner of the game, white playing area with a frowny face. I reloaded the game and had the WebGL Supported, but DISABLED -- ERROR! It will not reload properly until I completely restart my computer.
Hi bdubgirl,
I moved your post to the HTML thread since you have gotten this error.

It seems to be common when an error happens while farming that the WebGL will disable.Clearing the browser cache and closing the browser and/or restarting the computer does reset it to allow WebGL.

There is new information in the first post of this thread that may help with this. I am also going to copy your post to the closed thread for the developers to see also so maybe they can come up with a solution.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 07 2021, 02:39 PM

Unhappy Can't load game

I am unable to load the game for days. Sometimes it goes almost to the end of the white line and just stops, or doesn't even get that far. I am User#1707172118, and the number underneath you want is B-000. I can send gifts and receive them but that is all. It always sticks on the black screen with the white line running underneath. Thank you.
Old Feb 07 2021, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebra7+2 View Post
I am unable to load the game for days. Sometimes it goes almost to the end of the white line and just stops, or doesn't even get that far. I am User#1707172118, and the number underneath you want is B-000. I can send gifts and receive them but that is all. It always sticks on the black screen with the white line running underneath. Thank you.
Hi Zebra7+2

Please go to the first post, first page of this thread where there is new information for you to check and try.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl