Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 14 2013, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrrrcat View Post
What happened to the trains? I had 2 engines, 1 on each end of 5 cars, and could dispatch both at the same time. Now I can't. The error message says they are not connected, but they are. When I mouse over the engine, all cars highlight. I can only dispatch 1 engine.
Hi, That was a glitch, and has now been fixed so it doesn't work anymore.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Nov 14 2013, 03:50 PM

when the new facilities were set up i loaded the Bank and it took over 4000 fuel from me, now it doesnt use fuel which is fine, but are we going to get the fuel it took in the first place back again please
Old Nov 14 2013, 03:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenda steele View Post
when the new facilities were set up i loaded the Bank and it took over 4000 fuel from me, now it doesnt use fuel which is fine, but are we going to get the fuel it took in the first place back again please
At that time it did use fuel, then they changed it so it didn't use fuel, but the only thing they could do would be give you the coins that the fuel is worth, they can't add fuel to your account. Just have to be glad that they did change it so that it doesn't use it anymore.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Nov 14 2013, 04:03 PM

Is it 'soon' yet ???

Old Nov 15 2013, 10:31 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

What happened to the bonuses you could get when someone shared their "Dan" level goodies? Did FarmTown eliminate them or did FaceBook?

It now only says "Like" "Comment" & "Share". Why would anyone bother with them if there's no "value" (as in the bonus)...?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 15 2013, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
What happened to the bonuses you could get when someone shared their "Dan" level goodies? Did FarmTown eliminate them or did FaceBook?

It now only says "Like" "Comment" & "Share". Why would anyone bother with them if there's no "value" (as in the bonus)...?
Hi, are these bonuses from your neighbours/facebook friends ?
Old Nov 15 2013, 10:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post

That is a Facebook change. You have to click on the text in the box about the bonus itself and it will take you to it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 15 2013, 01:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
"...That is a Facebook change. You have to click on the text in the box about the bonus itself and it will take you to it..."
Got it - thanks!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 15 2013, 08:16 PM

I'd like to know "what is with all the ads by bettersurf" and the green lettering in some of the post .....I use to enjoy coming to the Forum and reading everyone posts but, now with all the ads...it's a real pain...I love playing farm town but since the last update things are really gotten bad......I know you say you fixed the trains but so many of my friends are having so much trouble just trying to dispatch them and if they do get them dispatched...they can't send out the boost, "names won't load" and gifts are starting to do the ghost thing again....where you accept gifts and reload to get the next 50 and the same ones pop up or after you do finally get them, go to your farm and the same number shows in requests and you go back to gifts...then the same ones are there.
Since the last update a lot of my friends have quit the game....I'm not sure what the answers are to a lot of the problems. Just know that...you can always get new neighbors, but I always thought of Farm town as a family. A place to come and play a game with your friends.....and to lose them is like losing a family member!
Old Nov 15 2013, 08:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debi Ryan View Post
I'd like to know "what is with all the ads by bettersurf" and the green lettering in some of the post .....I use to enjoy coming to the Forum and reading everyone posts but, now with all the ads...it's a real pain...I love playing farm town but since the last update things are really gotten bad......I know you say you fixed the trains but so many of my friends are having so much trouble just trying to dispatch them and if they do get them dispatched...they can't send out the boost, "names won't load" and gifts are starting to do the ghost thing again....where you accept gifts and reload to get the next 50 and the same ones pop up or after you do finally get them, go to your farm and the same number shows in requests and you go back to gifts...then the same ones are there.
Since the last update a lot of my friends have quit the game....I'm not sure what the answers are to a lot of the problems. Just know that...you can always get new neighbors, but I always thought of Farm town as a family. A place to come and play a game with your friends.....and to lose them is like losing a family member!
If you are getting ads they are not coming from Farm Town. If they are coming via emails from the forum then they are spam posts here to a thread you are subscribed to.
Some people like to change the color of their writing which is an opetion here. If you mean in their names those are the moderators.
If your friends are having trouble dispatching their trains please ask them to come to the forums and post in the Problems with Trains thread, so that they can get help with it. The missing names appears to be a problem caused by Facebook.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread