Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 12 2016, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary2bob View Post
he did as you said now when he comes to my farm he has error message and has to reload the game. Thank you for all your help. My last try will be our internet provider but since it works just fine with me I doubt that's the problem. He had just started replaying the game because I did but now he says he remembered why he quit in the first place.
Hi Mary2bob

Could you please provide a link to your husband's farms?

You have instructions on how to get it in the following thread, thank you

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Feb 02 2016, 05:32 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I was working my super neighbors farm around 3 am and I opened the seeder and no seeds were listed, I clicked to close the seeder and was booted right off FT, now I can't load my farm, it just keeps saying loading user. I have done everything listed including rebooting my internet router. I logged onto my husbands account and loaded his farm just fine and loaded my farm too. Is there anything you can do to help please?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 02 2016, 05:55 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I just got on! Thank you so much if it was something you did.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 02 2016, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm View Post
I was working my super neighbors farm around 3 am and I opened the seeder and no seeds were listed, I clicked to close the seeder and was booted right off FT, now I can't load my farm, it just keeps saying loading user. I have done everything listed including rebooting my internet router. I logged onto my husbands account and loaded his farm just fine and loaded my farm too. Is there anything you can do to help please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm View Post
I just got on! Thank you so much if it was something you did.
Hi WillowTreeFarm

So glad you are able to load farms again, but we didnt do anything, perhaps just an intermittent glitch.

Thank you so much for coming back and let us know.

Old Mar 06 2016, 04:16 PM

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to report my problem, if not please redirect.
I am not able to access any of my farms except my default farm, or am I able to use any of my tools to harvest/plow/sow, etc. The screen freezes on the tools menu. My husband is also experiencing the same problems. Fortunately I am able to hire farmers to harvest the crops that are ready. I tried to see if the problem was being worked on before I posted. If its being addressed I apologize for not knowing. Thank you for all you do.
Old Mar 06 2016, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittysun View Post
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to report my problem, if not please redirect.
I am not able to access any of my farms except my default farm, or am I able to use any of my tools to harvest/plow/sow, etc. The screen freezes on the tools menu. My husband is also experiencing the same problems. Fortunately I am able to hire farmers to harvest the crops that are ready. I tried to see if the problem was being worked on before I posted. If its being addressed I apologize for not knowing. Thank you for all you do.
Hi smittysun

Are you and your husband using the same computer?

Old Mar 06 2016, 05:49 PM

Yes. I've cleared the cache and history, and also checked connections
Old Mar 06 2016, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittysun View Post
Yes. I've cleared the cache and history, and also checked connections
Ok, please try all suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread, specially the one about your flash player.

If you are using Chrome then you will need to uninstal and reinstal Chrome as flash player is built in that browser.

Old Mar 06 2016, 09:22 PM

Default Connectivity Issues with Last Link on list

Okay so first, I cannot post this to your support because farmtown's page will not load at all...I briefly got into it on Edge and there the tabs and support links are available but they also come up with the connectivity issue. You cannot do a memcache clear due to this issue. I clicked through the links recommended to test if having an issue and it is this one that is having issues
http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/test.php

I usually run on Chrome... it didn't work there. I just reset my computer today so didn't have Firefox downloaded yet, so went to Edge. As I said it worked briefly there...even was able to replant a field. However, when I went to do something in facility manager (checking what an item did)... it froze and when I reloaded farm town..it came up with the connectivity issues.

Well since I just reset this laptop (reloaded Windows 10, had a service registry issue...couldn't run metro apps(windows store apps) farm town was working just fine so it is not my laptop). I downloaded Mozilla... and made sure I had updated Flash Player... Mozilla came up with same connectivity issue though it specifically told me to contact the website administrators to let them know this issue existed. Hence the reason I am going ahead and contacting you since I am now certain it is not my pc.

quote from Secured connection error page on Mozilla --- The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

I have gone to Flash to ensure that the player itself is working...it is. And have tested other flash player sites. (specifically ones that test flash player) and they work correctly. So I leave it in your hands.
Old Mar 06 2016, 09:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsrewop View Post
Okay so first, I cannot post this to your support because farmtown's page will not load at all...I briefly got into it on Edge and there the tabs and support links are available but they also come up with the connectivity issue. You cannot do a memcache clear due to this issue. I clicked through the links recommended to test if having an issue and it is this one that is having issues
http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/test.php

I usually run on Chrome... it didn't work there. I just reset my computer today so didn't have Firefox downloaded yet, so went to Edge. As I said it worked briefly there...even was able to replant a field. However, when I went to do something in facility manager (checking what an item did)... it froze and when I reloaded farm town..it came up with the connectivity issues.

Well since I just reset this laptop (reloaded Windows 10, had a service registry issue...couldn't run metro apps(windows store apps) farm town was working just fine so it is not my laptop). I downloaded Mozilla... and made sure I had updated Flash Player... Mozilla came up with same connectivity issue though it specifically told me to contact the website administrators to let them know this issue existed. Hence the reason I am going ahead and contacting you since I am now certain it is not my pc.

quote from Secured connection error page on Mozilla --- The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

I have gone to Flash to ensure that the player itself is working...it is. And have tested other flash player sites. (specifically ones that test flash player) and they work correctly. So I leave it in your hands.
Hi tsrewop,

What are you seeing when you try to open Farm Town?
I am sorry you are having this problem, but it is not on Farm Town's end. It may be a connection problem between you and the Farm Town servers, but that could be any one of several internet jumps and not necessarily your ISP.
Edge still has problems after Facebook made some changes a while back and have not fixed them yet as far as we know.
Many sites that have Flash are not trustworthy and tend to add other things in to their download that can cause problems. Try uninstalling your flash player, do not use the windows add/remove as it will not delete all the flash files properly, instead use the uninstaller provided my Adobe. Please use the following link for the uninstaller.

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/...r-windows.html

Then reinstall flash using the following link... remember to do this from the browser you intend on using flash on as there are several versions.

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

This is not usually a thing we have you do for not loading, but this may help with your Firefox and Chrome problems with the loading. Check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

Be sure you close and restart your browser for those changes to take effect.

Please note to add the sites in exceptions:
In Chrome you have to go to Advanced settings at the bottom of the options page.
In Firefox add the sites under the Content tab for pop ups and under the Privacy tab for cookies. For the cookies to work you must set the History setting to "Use custom settings for history"
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
adobe flash, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, game freezes, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, u00, white screen, x025, x025 error