Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 21 2015, 05:27 PM

Started out better today, but consistently slowed down. Couldn't highlight one of my trains, even after redoing everything - memcache, browser, clear history... Still having trouble with the highlighting, especially trees and flowers. When moving the farm around, it's still jerky. Will continue to be patient and hope things get back to normal.
Old Oct 21 2015, 05:28 PM

can any1 tell me if the following is fixed yet:
The latest version of the Flash Player introduced some changes that slowed down the game considerably, we are currently working on a solution, thanks. Latest update released Tuesday 8:25PM.

I was trying to go to peoples farm to work but the game kept freezing and witholding my bonus and wud not let me change farms so if I could know is it safe to go back

Last edited by iceberg; Oct 25 2015 at 05:48 PM.
Old Oct 21 2015, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Started out better today, but consistently slowed down. Couldn't highlight one of my trains, even after redoing everything - memcache, browser, clear history... Still having trouble with the highlighting, especially trees and flowers. When moving the farm around, it's still jerky. Will continue to be patient and hope things get back to normal.

Hi NJones277

For your problems with trains, please go to your preferences, the wrench, and uncheck the option for "Transparent Dispatched Train" and see if you can click on the train.

If you cant then refresh the farm and try again.
Old Oct 21 2015, 06:06 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbskts View Post
They come back as soon as I click the Walk icon to stop using the "Add to Animal Building" tool. They're just sitting on the plowed fields, perfectly visible, until I enable that tool and they magically disappear. The moment I stop using the tool, they come back, and I can move them to the animal buildings by clicking on the individual animals.
Plant a crop on that farm, then hide the crop, reload the farm and see if you can move the animals then..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 21 2015, 06:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
I went and downloaded Maxthon will check it out,I have been using Chrome. I have my daughters on Opera and have less problems.I did have to clean out the browsing history,because she post a lot of recipes.

There are things we don't always think of that can effect loading. I went and cleaned out computer files the other day(a poster here gave me the idea).I hadn't done it in awhile.Now I have it set to do it weekly.I helped some.Sometimes we don't realize how much junk we have stored on our computer that effect loading. I am just saying problem can be Facebook,could be bugs and problems the Dev's have to work out,and at times it can be our computers themselves.
Also remember every time you d/l an application or upgrade you have a lot of languages that come with the program and those take a lot of space also, always clean all the languages on your browser, only need english, the rest can be trashed..
Old Oct 21 2015, 07:04 PM

still very sluggish
Old Oct 21 2015, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
There are things we don't always think of that can effect loading. I went and cleaned out computer files the other day(a poster here gave me the idea).I hadn't done it in awhile.Now I have it set to do it weekly.I helped some.Sometimes we don't realize how much junk we have stored on our computer that effect loading. I am just saying problem can be Facebook,could be bugs and problems the Dev's have to work out,and at times it can be our computers themselves.
I suggest installing CCleaner. You do not have to set it to run every time you boot the computer - although I have. It automatically finds all your browsers and cleans the cache from all of them and you can even set it to keep really important cookies if you wish. Of course it does not clear old data files or clear the Farm Town cache (when advised) and you will have to do that on your own, but it will save you time on the rest.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Oct 21 2015, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
Plant a crop on that farm, then hide the crop, reload the farm and see if you can move the animals then..
It seems to work when the animals are in the fields and the crops are hidden. It's sometimes working when the animals are on the grass, but usually not when there are crops growing elsewhere on the farm. It also sometimes works when the fields are plowed but don't have crops. I'm not seeing a pattern yet regarding how that correlates with whether the crops are hidden.

But I've never had to hide crops before in order to make the "Move to Animal House" tool work. That's just happened in the last couple of days.

Last edited by tnbskts; Oct 21 2015 at 08:34 PM.
Old Oct 22 2015, 05:23 AM
Account Not Linked

work great yesterday...now I'm back to farms loading slow and the harvesting and plowing are not working good either.but will be patient and wait for the outcome of it all.
Old Oct 22 2015, 07:05 AM

Not sure if anyone has reported.

Moving items to storage while doing so some of my trees disappear for a matter of seconds and then reappear.

Also when placing on the farm the trees are placed and then disappear for a few seconds and then reappear. This also happens during game play.
Closed Thread