Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 24 2011, 04:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Default bottling machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer galsal View Post
I was searching for the bottling machine but could not find it in the shop. How do I access it??
I found it - but it did not show up when organized alphabetically. If you go by level required it shows up at the bottom - potential glitch??
Old Jun 24 2011, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer galsal View Post
I found it - but it did not show up when organized alphabetically. If you go by level required it shows up at the bottom - potential glitch??
Hi, I just checked my alphabetical list and it was the first item.
Old Jun 24 2011, 04:52 PM

Smile A NEW Watering System

Hi, Can you please have a second watering system for like 35 farmcash that allows you to water any farm, via buddy, neighbour, or anyother farms that needs watering. Like for example, if you're hired from the market and their flowers are dead, then you can water them. even if you have to buy the first one then yo ucan upgrade to this one. Like the other tools you need 4x4 to buy 5x5 first. Thank you Joe JW2009 - Farm Person
Old Jun 24 2011, 05:24 PM

ok....is it just me....but why is the BAIT that I'm buying in my facilities......GOING STRAIGHT TO NON-INGREDIENTS....which means it can be sold as a non-ingredient in the market. Is this a glitch/error or what ??? Why the heck would I want to buy the fishing bait just so it could be sold?? I need the fishing bait...TO FISH WITH !!
Old Jun 24 2011, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashelle88 View Post
ok....is it just me....but why is the BAIT that I'm buying in my facilities......GOING STRAIGHT TO NON-INGREDIENTS....which means it can be sold as a non-ingredient in the market. Is this a glitch/error or what ??? Why the heck would I want to buy the fishing bait just so it could be sold?? I need the fishing bait...TO FISH WITH !!
Hi, this is a glitch that has been rectified. When you store the bait from the Fish Farm it still adds to the total bait when you go to fish. You can sell the bait in non-ingredients , it will not affect your total bait,
Old Jun 24 2011, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, this is a glitch that has been rectified. When you store the bait from the Fish Farm it still adds to the total bait when you go to fish. You can sell the bait in non-ingredients , it will not affect your total bait,
You are correct. It must be a glitch. If you save the bait on the Fish farming plant, it goes to your fishing boat to be used as bait. If you save it thru the Facilities tool. It goes into the storage as non ingredients so you can sell it.

That os not acceptable.
Old Jun 24 2011, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berle View Post
You are correct. It must be a glitch. If you save the bait on the Fish farming plant, it goes to your fishing boat to be used as bait. If you save it thru the Facilities tool. It goes into the storage as non ingredients so you can sell it.

That os not acceptable.
you can not sell it in the non ingred it is just a ghost
Old Jun 24 2011, 10:11 PM

Umm why is the PET SHOP not showing up in the facility manager???? I know I HAD it b4 the release that you can actually USE it but it should be showing up.!! Please!! Love your game BTW, I've been a loyal player and will continue!!
Old Jun 24 2011, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aunttinkerpotts View Post
Umm why is the PET SHOP not showing up in the facility manager???? I know I HAD it b4 the release that you can actually USE it but it should be showing up.!! Please!! Love your game BTW, I've been a loyal player and will continue!!
Hi, when it is empty put it in storage, reload the game and put it back on the farm. It should then show up in the facility manager
Old Jun 24 2011, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
ahhh easy for you maybe. Some of us are on fixed incomes - very LOW fixed incomes with little or no discretionary funds left over each month for games and the like.

Regardless, it is understandable that FT devs need funds to keep the program growing and as frustrating as it is that "I" cannot grow as fast as I would like, I cannot fault them for using the FC feature.

I do think, however, that it is sad that you have to pay so many FC to upgrade features by having to have a 4x4 plow before you can buy a 5x5 and you have to have ALL before you can buy the combine, etc. That really does add up to a lot of REAL money for basically one kind of feature.

Well I do have to agree with you at least on the cost of tools that you have to have others to buy, that makes them very expensive, if they were only 15 or 20 instead of 40 or 45 on top of what you have already paid for the others it would be a little more affordable.

Doc