Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 18 2011, 09:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie Angel View Post
Hi all:

I'm just wondering when can we cash out those things from our service buildings. I was told earlier that something is going to happen and that our friends will be able to help us in the service facilities, so what's going to happen, and when? Are we supposed to wait for something to happen before we cash out those things in the service facilities?

Sandie Angel
i have the service facilities. Cash out every 6 hours. I have been getting over 100,000 coins on each one. I am happ0y with them. You can ccash out when it says there are some done. The more done the more coins.

I don't need the coins, but it is sure ncie to use ingredients and get more from them. Thank you for this feature.
Old Apr 19 2011, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEKLAOL View Post
i have the service facilities. Cash out every 6 hours. I have been getting over 100,000 coins on each one. I am happ0y with them. You can ccash out when it says there are some done. The more done the more coins.

I don't need the coins, but it is sure ncie to use ingredients and get more from them. Thank you for this feature.
Wow!! That's a lot of coins each time. I have all three service facilities, and I've often loaded them up to the max. Well...guess I'll be cashing them out from now on.

Yeah, I like all the new features that Farm Town is offering. I like it that farm town is allowing the players to make big bucks. Farm Town has so many rich farmers. I know you may say that these are not real coins, but in games you play and you want to be rewarded well for playing. It's the feeling of "satisfaction that counts. Farm Town is great!!!

Sandie Angel
Old Apr 19 2011, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyMush View Post
UGH! SORRY!!
l just went back and it has grown. Sorry to take up space this way!

l wonder if we're ever going to get the ability to freeze crops? l've been wanting to for a while now.
think it would be a little unrealistic to freeze crops and would take away the challenge of the game

part of the challenge is managing your crops by planting the ones you know you will be able to harvest.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Apr 19 2011, 07:39 PM

Question unable to upgrade fish boat

The next fish boat in market is locked even though I own previous version
Old Apr 19 2011, 07:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Bridget View Post
The next fish boat in market is locked even though I own previous version
The 5x5 is locked? And you have the 3x3...try refreshing your game.
Old Apr 20 2011, 06:04 AM
Account Not Linked

"quote" "I don't know how slow you harvest, but I had to wait 7 minutes for my avatar to finish harvesting on one farm so I could wrap up the plowing in multi-hire" unquote

I have actually had my avatar stand completely still and the whole field was harvested, but i couldn't plow a single plot. I had to have the owner come back and rehire me to plow. It was NOT a stacked field. Sort of defeated the multi hire thing.
Old Apr 20 2011, 06:52 AM

Until they make it where you can switch between farms the multi-hire will not work to it's full potential. IMOH
Old Apr 20 2011, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
think it would be a little unrealistic to freeze crops and would take away the challenge of the game

part of the challenge is managing your crops by planting the ones you know you will be able to harvest.
I'm just guessing here, because this is the first time I've seen freezing crops suggested, but based on the context of the first mention, I'm guessing one reason would be decorating purposes. It would be nice to have a crop "frozen" as a lawn.

For me, freezing crops wouldn't help. If I can't get it harvested, it's usually 'cause my DSL's gone down. So I couldn't get in to freeze it anyway.
Old Apr 20 2011, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
I hate that too. I call them "battleship players". Only thing is they'll never find my patrol boat that way cause its out in one of my sea coasts, not in the middle of my farm.

Makes me wish i had planted landmines instead of whatever crop i had them harvest.....
LOL!

I hate when they do that. Makes me wish for an "unhire" option.
Old Apr 20 2011, 10:24 AM

Thanks so much for the improvements You are always making!! I haven't seen this question in other threads..So how do I use the multiple hiring tool? I have been hired twice with it,and it makes it SO much easier on me and I'm sure the farmer who hired me!! Once more, how do hire people utilizing the new hiring "tool", please. Thanks many times over!!!
Closed Thread