Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi there,

You are lucky i haven't dispatched them yet Could you provide a link to your farm so i can see exactly what it is you are trying to do? Place the cars how you want them and i'll have a look.

Linking instructions, if you need them can be found........
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395854

ETA just tried haven't managed it either. At the moment it looks like you can't attach a car to the rear of a rotated one. Maybe someone else will find a way.
Why not have two separate trains in different farms and dispatch one first and the the other when the time of the first one comes to end.. that way you don't have that long a line of cars behind just one locomotive. I have that, and it works out fine, have the cars that I need the most dispatched firsts and then the others a week later... works for me ;-)
Old Sep 02 2012, 11:01 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
When the word snail is used in its most general sense, it includes sea snails, land snails and freshwater snails. They are of the mollusk family, as are oysters, scallops. and mussels. Snails also live in fish tanks and keep the walls clean.

The fish farm really has but one fish - the sea water bait. So, I don't think it was created as a place to farm fish, which are found in the water formations in the game. Therefore, snails would fit in perfectly in the fish farming plant, since they are often used as bait.
Oh please don't use those delicious escargots as bait... I love escargots and if they come in the shell and you have to use those little tongs to bring them out is heaven and then some french bread and you are set for life...
Old Sep 02 2012, 11:03 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
I knew a young man, his parents had citrus, and olives groves. He went out and collected snails, and then feed them a special diet for a certain amount of time, I am thinking cornmeal,but could be wrong. Then sold them to a market supply. So maybe they are in the Semi, because they have been processed for humans to eat. Sounds good to me. My Youngest Daughter and I samples Es cargo while at Pismo Beach. To me taste like Garlic and Butter.....
The sauce they are cooked in and come with them is made with garlic and butter, that is the best...
Old Sep 02 2012, 11:49 PM

you are doing excellant improvements MY REQUEST is a 100 % load facility button for FACTORIES I haTE THE PUNCHING 30% OVER AND OVER and then it[s too many and yoifferent facs
u have to punch to stop it we have too many factories to punch so ,many loads adn some can't afford a loader machine for all the factories.
Old Sep 03 2012, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokes View Post
you are doing excellant improvements MY REQUEST is a 100 % load facility button for FACTORIES I haTE THE PUNCHING 30% OVER AND OVER and then it[s too many and yoifferent facs
u have to punch to stop it we have too many factories to punch so ,many loads adn some can't afford a loader machine for all the factories.
There is tools in the tools section of the store that enable Fill all for the facilities various tools work for certain facilities (-:

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Sep 03 2012, 02:53 AM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

hey, its monday.. bring on the TRAIN CARS AND PEOPLE!!!! pretty pleeeeezzzz????
Old Sep 03 2012, 03:08 AM

I just re-planted the whole of my Quest farm - all crops used. The seeder menu was stable for the 4 and 3 day crops at the end of the menu (I start at the bottom first). By the time I got to the 1 day crops it was reverting to default every other time and on the 4 hour ones every time. I dont know if its because it the top of the menu that looses its ""integrity" or the fact it is the number of times I accessed it. Whatever - it got so by the time I had gone back in, waiting for it to change to default, and changed it back again I had forgotten what the next crop was so had to do it all over again.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 03 2012, 03:22 AM

its monday but where are the new trains
Old Sep 03 2012, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debzgiantfarm View Post
its monday but where are the new trains
I was wondering the same thing but Raul was not specific about which Monday ... perhaps we are being too eager .. the devs are probably ironing out the niggles from the 1 September release

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Sep 03 2012, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
hey, its monday.. bring on the TRAIN CARS AND PEOPLE!!!! pretty pleeeeezzzz????
Yes - my train will return soon ready to be unloaded - and I want to get the new cars before I send it off again - one way to bring on the new goodies I suppose! But the seeder menu is still playing up - rather that was sorted first really.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread