Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 27 2012, 04:45 PM

When are the Glads going to be available in the store? When you click on the ? for the spray it shows they are available as a gift OR from your farm!!!
Old Sep 27 2012, 04:50 PM

where is that friends work only , and up to four times a day ?
Old Sep 27 2012, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba 947 View Post
When are the Glads going to be available in the store? When you click on the ? for the spray it shows they are available as a gift OR from your farm!!!
Hi, this simply means that once you receive them as a gift, you can them plant them and then harvest them from your farm
Old Sep 27 2012, 04:53 PM

Well I woke up this morning and first discovered the new Farm Manager, very cool, so I figured we had gotten a new update, had just enough time to buy the new farm and expand it all the way. Now I am ready to play, got me the new gloves from last update and ready to try em out, bought me some new facilities and a few old ones I discovered I needed to complete a couple of quest I had going, looking forward to to getting the new boat and trying it out. Won't that take a lot pain out of fishing. Maybe there won't be so many people in the market with "NO FISHING" in their name tag. I had hoped for some new trains though, hopefully we'll get some more on the next release.
Ok well off to play
thanks DEVS!!!
Old Sep 27 2012, 04:55 PM

Thanks for the new update, and another farm! But will any-one please tell me this: IS there any NEW crops on this update?? Surely need new crops! Thanks in advance.

Regards
Simera
Old Sep 27 2012, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simera View Post
Thanks for the new update, and another farm! But will any-one please tell me this: IS there any NEW crops on this update?? Surely need new crops! Thanks in advance.

Regards
Simera
Hi, Sorry no new crops this update.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Sep 27 2012, 05:27 PM

Smile

First of all thank you very much for the wonderful up-dates to FT. But right now I am having problems with my facilities that house my animals showing that they are ready to harvest, but when clicked and collected they continue to show they are ready for collection. Yes I cleaned out everything, yes I backed out all the way and went back in ... but it's still showing up that they haven't been collected. I'm sure it's a little glitch, but could someone please check with the Devs to see if they are aware of this, or is it just me?

Again thanks for a wonderful game!
Old Sep 27 2012, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwahr55 View Post
First of all thank you very much for the wonderful up-dates to FT. But right now I am having problems with my facilities that house my animals showing that they are ready to harvest, but when clicked and collected they continue to show they are ready for collection. Yes I cleaned out everything, yes I backed out all the way and went back in ... but it's still showing up that they haven't been collected. I'm sure it's a little glitch, but could someone please check with the Devs to see if they are aware of this, or is it just me?

Again thanks for a wonderful game!
Hi, just to be sure , can you check that the date and time are correct on your computer please.
Old Sep 27 2012, 05:37 PM

Tried putting a swimmer in a swimming pool and she went to the bottom, is that suppose to happen, just letting you know in case its not working right...Would be fun if it looked like she was in the pool...
Old Sep 27 2012, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindier View Post
Tried putting a swimmer in a swimming pool and she went to the bottom, is that suppose to happen, just letting you know in case its not working right...Would be fun if it looked like she was in the pool...
Mine are in the pool )
Closed Thread