Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 23 2010, 02:41 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks so much. Looking forward to farm 7 and more levels too. Have to say that my favorite is the expanded tools section and now all the tools can be accessed while in storage and used anywhere. I'd still love to be able to use my tools when I'm hired on other farms though. (hint hint) AND I love the poop animation when fertilizing!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 23 2010, 02:43 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyMush View Post
Re my question about selling goods to individuals.
Thanks Dude, for the answer. Looking forward to buying cinnamon from my neighbours!!!
You won't be able to buy cinnamon from your neighbors. It states PRIMARY items so nothing that comes from a facility. You can buy crops, flowers, stuff from animals and fish. You may be able to buy cinnamon logs as it is a tree but not bundles. So no buying cheese either.

Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 23 2010, 02:49 PM

Level:
XP:

THANK YOU SO MUCH for this GREAT new upgrade :-) I love all the new stuff. Just keep it coming :-D Looking forward to farm 7 to find room for all the new things.
Old Oct 23 2010, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Tracey,

Raul said it would probably be implemented sometime today so I don't think it's there yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSLewis View Post
You won't be able to buy cinnamon from your neighbors. It states PRIMARY items so nothing that comes from a facility. You can buy crops, flowers, stuff from animals and fish. You may be able to buy cinnamon logs as it is a tree but not bundles. So no buying cheese either.
Shoot, l was excited. Thanks for the info.
Old Oct 23 2010, 03:21 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottLanter View Post
Wow! What an awesome comparison!!! I couldn't agree more. Just because a new item becomes available in the game, doesn't mean we HAVE to get it.

Also, reflect back to the early days of the game when we received a decent update 2 or 3 times in a year. At that time, there were no FC items. Now, jump forward to today when we receive a game update every 2 to 3 weeks. FC items have made that possible, folks.
Quite agree with your point of view, Scott. Just like movies, well actually I not a movie fan, but even if one is, one doesn't have to go see every new film as soon as it's released. Or buy a new car every time a new model comes out. All about budgeting and making choices and, in a way, FT is like real life in this way.
Old Oct 23 2010, 03:25 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyMush View Post
Shoot, l was excited. Thanks for the info.
I've been following this discussion about selling excess items and was thinking it would be great that I'd be able to sell my excess cheese (always have way more than I use). Apparently not, though since it's not a "PRIMARY" item. Another I was hoping to be able to sell part of is the olive oil that I get lots of from working neighbors' facilities. Sometimes I just skip working the oil factory when I have more than enough or I sell all. Guess these things will remain the same for now. Appreciate the clarifications in the Forum.

Last edited by SueW170; Oct 24 2010 at 12:02 AM.
Old Oct 23 2010, 03:34 PM

AWESOME work as always!!!!! Going to need farm 7 SOON!!!! Maybe even 8! LOL Great job guys!

Visit My Farms Below

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4750&farm_ix=Y
Old Oct 23 2010, 03:36 PM

Thank you!! I really love the new tools thingy!! Last weekend i treated myself to some Farmcash and splashed out on fishing boat, tree shaker and chainsaw which were really worth it!! i actually love fishing now and even wait up for my trees to pop up again so i can use the saw!! Always love the updates!! Have just completed last upgrade to farm 6 after a lot of work but I love the challange!! Need a wee bit of time to build up coins for farm 7 lol!! Shouldn't take too long!!
Old Oct 23 2010, 03:41 PM

Thank you so much for the upgrade. it is great. I was wondering if you could speed up the factory loading. It takes me quite a while to load them. One click load would be great. Thanks for listening to all of us and for doing a great job. Love the game.
Old Oct 23 2010, 03:42 PM

Level:
XP:

Why on earth do we need a farm 7 and 8?!?!? Wont be buying them so i gues it doesnt matter. Why would i want to spend 45 FC for a 4x4 machine when my 3x3 (coins) works just as good?

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread