Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 31 2023, 01:03 PM

I am afraid I will be out of my game after many years. When I was giving them my password the five times I thought that they wanted I was giving them the wrong one. I was giving them my user name and it is too late to change it now. I have put so much time and quite a bit of money into this and am 8o years old and love to play but I didn't realize they were asking for the actual password that I used to setup the Farm Town account so I guess I am going to be out. To little to late <3
Old Mar 31 2023, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mawmawfarmer View Post
I am afraid I will be out of my game after many years. When I was giving them my password the five times I thought that they wanted I was giving them the wrong one. I was giving them my user name and it is too late to change it now. I have put so much time and quite a bit of money into this and am 8o years old and love to play but I didn't realize they were asking for the actual password that I used to setup the Farm Town account so I guess I am going to be out. To little to late <3
Hi mawmawfarmer

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

When you registered your email address and your password, did you verified those 5 times?
If you did that, everytime you verified them, did you get a pop up saying Credentials verified?

If you got the Credentials verified pop up, then everything is correct. It doesnt matter which password you chose, you only need to remember your email address and that password to be able to enter the game in the new website
Old Apr 01 2023, 01:25 PM

I have been having problems getting into the new FT browser for a week. I did the 5 times verification w/o any problems. Now when I try to go to the new FT page, I get Incorrect Email or Password. How can I correct of fix this situation?
USER ID number is: 1261092037
Old Apr 01 2023, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceyducey View Post
I have been having problems getting into the new FT browser for a week. I did the 5 times verification w/o any problems. Now when I try to go to the new FT page, I get Incorrect Email or Password. How can I correct of fix this situation?
USER ID number is: 1261092037
Hi aceyducey

The new website is not ready yet, developers are still working in it and it is being tested.
Old Apr 01 2023, 01:32 PM

Yes, understand. However, I see many, many people have been able to access the site now. May I ask, why is that?
Old Apr 01 2023, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceyducey View Post
Yes, understand. However, I see many, many people have been able to access the site now. May I ask, why is that?
We are testing the site but we dont know what other people is doing trying to get to the site.

You and they should continue playing through facebook till developers release the website to all players.
Old Apr 02 2023, 06:55 PM

Default Can't log in

Tried to log in and it says conflict with username or password.
Old Apr 02 2023, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkstelm View Post
Tried to log in and it says conflict with username or password.
Hi dkstelm

Where were you trying to log in?
Old Apr 02 2023, 08:23 PM

When I logged in to Farm Town for the past two days Farm Town gives me a dialogue box that told me to verify my email address and create a new password just in case Farm Town would not be on Facebook anymore.

I had been in hospital and rehab because of COVID ever since January 20. Just got back on Friday, and yesterday was my first time getting back into Facebook. I want to know if that dialogue box was legitimate because it says I have to do the same for 4 days.

Please let me know. Thank you!

#39. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=38 - Sandie's Mini Farm
#29. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=28 - Venus and Mars
#21. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=20 - Donald Trump's Town
#14. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=13 - Owla's Farm
Old Apr 02 2023, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
When I logged in to Farm Town for the past two days Farm Town gives me a dialogue box that told me to verify my email address and create a new password just in case Farm Town would not be on Facebook anymore.

I had been in hospital and rehab because of COVID ever since January 20. Just got back on Friday, and yesterday was my first time getting back into Facebook. I want to know if that dialogue box was legitimate because it says I have to do the same for 4 days.

Please let me know. Thank you!
Hi Sandie May Angel

First of all, so glad you are back from rehabilitation

Now, the pop up you are getting is legit, you can find all information in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6531050

Tags
link email, login