Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 28 2011, 12:59 AM

Well my Aussie brother and SIL go home tomorrow - sob will miss them. Going to be very boring here after that so Raul please take pity and give me something to fend off the blues after the trip to the airport.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Aug 28 2011, 01:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
There are many, many farmers who handicap the release of a new farm. I am one of them. And the devs are driving me around the bend with this one because we've already passed all the "should be released by now" markers. Nevertheless, in the interests of accuracy -- MUST BE ACCURATE -- to those who say there has never been a month without a release, allow me to point out that:

Judging from Raul's Join Date of February 9, 2009, that's probably the beginning of FT mania. The first three releases were June 18, 2009; September 19, 2009, and November 12, 2009. SOOO Handicappers, in the first 9 months of its existence, FT had no releases in six of those months! March, April, May, July, August, and October -- oh, and there was no release for February 2009 either.

And, Taz, as for the devs waiting until they've amassed the hugest crowd of FTers demanding a new farm, we have already exceeded the previous record number of posts by nearly 50% mine making the count 2,300

So, to quote Raul from the release that hinted at the advent of the second farm,"And by the way, there are too many items now for so little land . . . ;-)"

So, Raul, does that little tidbit ring a bell? If it was true back in November 2009, it's even more so now with all the crops, trees, flowers, building, facilities, and decorations you have so generously given us. We NEED ANOTHER FARM so we can spend real money to buy neat new things for our new farm -- and line your pocket and those of the devs too!

So, please, please, PLEASE let us have Farm 11 very soon . . . like in the next 8 hours? Please?
You can not go by what is posted in this section as the release dates for ft. They used to delete the announcement posts for some reason. While I can not give you all the dates for the releases I know we had one in July of 2009 that is when we got pineapples and a few other crops. I know there were releases before that too but can't tell you the dates of them.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Aug 28 2011, 01:27 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

still waiting patiently for farm 11!!!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 28 2011, 01:39 AM

Thinking of taking a bit of a break til the new release comes out. At 235 it just becomes repetition with going nowhere. I thought for sure the new release would be here this weekend.
Old Aug 28 2011, 01:56 AM

All you having a fit its been a month...goodness you havent played very long...should of been around when it first came out...I feel the update was going to be last week when we had the problems with FT which would of delayed the release...Release will be out once they have all the kinks worked out...I say we will see tonight which will be my Monday morning...I would rather they delay then get the update with problems....as always FT is the best farm game out there
Old Aug 28 2011, 02:04 AM

As I wrote above am having flashbacks to when FT first came out....which I still say all newbies should have to experience ...lol..lol....one farm....had to plow one plot at a time...was thrillled when we got the big red mansion...lol..lol...think we had like 32 or 35 levels...lol..lol...working other farms learning how to flip down a row faster....lol..lol...oh and the fights over you got three more plots then I did when hired...lol..lol...I have over 600 million so havent worked in a long time...
Old Aug 28 2011, 02:24 AM

I remember those days justmecookin. I often think what would all the newbies do if we took all their toys of them and reduced them to one farm. It would be fun to watch I think but to a lot may see it as too much hard work. It was level 34 back then and it took me over a year to get there just to buy that big red mansion (which was sold a long time ago lol). Going to the market place was a real experience and there was no 'plow only' or harvest only or even 'no trees, fish or flowers' because any job we got then was a blessing. The game has improved out of sight and is the best one around. I ahve over 32millxp and nearly 18bill coins but I still enjoy the game. I even go into the market place for something to do and often I do get hired and still do my job and stil thank the person that hired me. So waiting for this update is no real big deal as us oldies have learnt to be patient a long time ago. But Farm 11 would be lovely to have before I have to go on a weeks holiday. hip hip hooray for the mods, devs and raul.
Old Aug 28 2011, 02:29 AM

I started playing farm town in April of 09. I've seen it all. It was hard back then to level up without any tools and only 1 farm and no facilities to bring in money to work with. I have spent a lot of real money to get the things I want, and right now I want farm 11. I have gotten spoiled to having an update every month and frankly I'm getting tired of waiting!
Old Aug 28 2011, 03:23 AM

well?

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Aug 28 2011, 03:27 AM

Outside the Slashkey Headquarters

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Closed Thread