Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 28 2011, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsrus2 View Post
I started playing farm town in April of 09. I've seen it all. It was hard back then to level up without any tools and only 1 farm and no facilities to bring in money to work with.
Even if the newbies only had one farm and no tools, they would never know what we went through as long as they have the abilities to work others' facilities. Back in the beginning, I really thought I was going to turn into a grape as we would plant the whole farm in them over and over to try and level up ... and then lo and behold they came out with raspberries so we could do it twice as fast ... I have friends who told me they were going to come over here and choke me if they had to harvest one more raspberry ... LOL ... in today's FT, a newbie can level up pretty quickly just working everyone else's facilities.

Yes, things are much better now and we have become spoiled farmers which is why we are all whining now about the new release.

They most certainly need to think about releasing more than one farm at a time ... most everyone on here already has at least one farm earmarked for something so even when it comes, we will be ready for another one ... the only good thing about having to wait is that most of us will have enough coins to totally build the new farm out without using FC to upgrade to the full size.

My big wish is that the developers would devise a way when we work other's facilities that it would only highlight the farms that have facilities. I have put out a request to my farmer friends to please post on their work request the number of the farms that have facilities ... but, alas, most of them don't and it takes a lot of time to keep loading up farms with no work.
Old Aug 28 2011, 03:48 AM

Farm Town is the only game i play and the only game on facebook im willing to spend real $$$ on

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Aug 28 2011, 04:03 AM

Anyone have any idea when we get the next release? Its been a month since the last one.
Old Aug 28 2011, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Hooch View Post
Anyone have any idea when we get the next release? Its been a month since the last one.
Madam Hooch - read back a few pages in this thread and you'll have as much idea as the rest of us Don't hold your breath.

Old Aug 28 2011, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Hooch View Post
only the developers know the exact date I thought it might have come friday gone but no such luck

my money is on tuesday as im going away for 1 week

Old Aug 28 2011, 05:29 AM

hey I've been playing since 2009 too you guys. Have dropped all other games to play only this one. And still now that they've got us used to "regular" updates, I'm getting a little bored. Having said that I still wound up playing and posting and sending stuff to freinds and neighbors! This game has really grown and is the best one ever. Ok now can I have #11?
Old Aug 28 2011, 05:37 AM

Unhappy Sad farmer.

Are we there YET?

If the Devs posted a comment that they had wanted to give us farm 11 but due to complications couldn't, I would not be bothered. If they said they were having ANY sort of difficulty and there would be no release for a few more weeks, I would understand. It's NOT knowing that is annoying. And yes, I know it's none of our business and we should be grateful for what we have. BUT... I'm a cow of a person and greedy and hungry for that extra farm.
Old Aug 28 2011, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Oooops, I thought I would be more likely to be JOKED to death
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

and

haha
Old Aug 28 2011, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post
Uh, Tony, still haven't seen a reply from you about why your account isn't linked??? Sorry, you just seem to have the BEST sense of humor and seem to be the only mod on right now, so we don't have anyone else to pick on!!! BTW, if Australia is "down under" what do we call the USA and the rest of us above the equator?? "up above"???? No, seriously, not a joke or trying to be funny.......
"Well Balanced"

or

"Correctly Positioned"

or

"Above It All"

Old Aug 28 2011, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieGecko View Post
Are we there YET?

If the Devs posted a comment that they had wanted to give us farm 11 but due to complications couldn't, I would not be bothered. If they said they were having ANY sort of difficulty and there would be no release for a few more weeks, I would understand. It's NOT knowing that is annoying. And yes, I know it's none of our business and we should be grateful for what we have. BUT... I'm a cow of a person and greedy and hungry for that extra farm.
I feel confident that we may see it this week

Closed Thread