Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 07 2011, 08:57 PM

Shouldn't Towmart be TowNmart??? Who forgot the N. And shouldn't Farmart be Farm Mart? Just wondering
Old Sep 07 2011, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheila315 View Post
I paid for my brown sprinkler and I want it back....I don't think I should have to irrigate a bare farm just to water my flowers. Give it back please or add the option of letting us irrigate more than once a day. I've always agreed with Slashkey and their decisions....however on this one you've done us wrong. We basically paid $95 cash dollars for an irrigator and lost features...
I agree I would like my Brown sprinkler back...I paid for it...Just tried again took brown one out of storage and watered flowers that wilted.( the brown one turned red) Then planted cotton and tried red one will not cut time in half.

I have the harvester, the harvest plow, and the harvest plow plant. They all still work.

Why can't we have the option with both the brown and red sprinklers.

Fritz
Old Sep 07 2011, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
I agree I would like my Brown sprinkler back...I paid for it...Just tried again took brown one out of storage and watered flowers that wilted.( the brown one turned red) Then planted cotton and tried red one will not cut time in half.

I have the harvester, the harvest plow, and the harvest plow plant. They all still work.

Why can't we have the option with both the brown and red sprinklers.

Fritz
Until, and if, they give the option of using either the brown sprinkler, or the red one, you really have to keep your wits about you. If you let the flowers stay as they are until the crop is about to be harvested, plant a new crop then you can water both flowers and crop at the same time with the red sprinkler and both will be halved in time. If you have already watered flowers with the red one within the given period, you will not then be able to water a crop to halve the time.

Old Sep 07 2011, 11:28 PM

ever since the upate it sees my xp's don't register on the bar. I see the numbers change but the bar is lowly.........
Old Sep 07 2011, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch Hazel View Post
ever since the upate it sees my xp's don't register on the bar. I see the numbers change but the bar is lowly.........
Hi, are you on level 260 ? If so that is the highest level and would be why the bar does not appear to move,
Old Sep 08 2011, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverdave View Post
we wish...lol...but it wont happen........ too much free farmcash
'free farmcash' what is that lol...that is not free!!
Old Sep 08 2011, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, are you on level 260 ? If so that is the highest level and would be why the bar does not appear to move,
With the new update I'm at 260 but the new update gave us new levels. Shouldn't my xp bar move?
Old Sep 08 2011, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post

When the flowers are watered it cuts the growing time that remains in half, watering them again will not change that. While you can water flowers once a day you only need to water them once every 3 days to keep them "alive" and not wilted.
ok cool.. thank you
Old Sep 08 2011, 01:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch Hazel View Post
With the new update I'm at 260 but the new update gave us new levels. Shouldn't my xp bar move?
They only added 25 new levels. The old top level was 235 and now it is 260. Whan you are at the top level the bar doesn't move because there are no more levels for the bar to move for. Your experience total still goes up and next time new levels above 260 are added you will jump to the level your experience has risen to.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 08 2011, 02:56 AM

Default New larger stables dont work in the Facility Manager

Posted this in the other Help and Support thread but just to make sure its seen posting it here as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I changed my two stables - one of each - to the larger view. They were showing as nothing ready to harvest in the facility manager but on the actual stable on my farms they show as ready to harvest!
It seems the facility manager is not recognising the new switched view like the prob when they were first made a facility.
Yes cleared cache and all that - using Google Chrome, Windows 7, Server WF8
Thanks
OK - this STILL doesnt work - the mouse over for my stables on Farm 2 and Farm 4 say they are ready to harvest but in the facility manager it says "no animals to harvest at this time".
Anyone else having this problem and any suggestions?
Do I have to empty them of 100 ordinary horses, and numerous Clydesdales and then put the shed into and out of storage etc like I did with the rabbit hutches?

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread