Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 03 2021, 06:20 AM

Default gift screen

you just need to reduce the size on your zoom to send
Old Feb 03 2021, 07:08 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulman3854 View Post
I found that refreshing the game worked but just thought it was worth mentioning what was happening
I have an SN whom i help, she has her farms set to plant ertain crops for me to do
When i click on the combine the seed screen is blank. When i refresh the game it is ok then this never used to happen
I know you are very busy and this is more of a minor irritant than a major problem at the moment i do know that the same is happening to my SN when she visits my farms and her other sn
Keep up the great work you are doing things are improving all the time
Hi soulman3854,

Is this happening every time you go to their farm or was this just the first time you went to to each of them? I've just tried this and I'm getting the correct options of what to plant show up immediately. It's sounding like the game was still trying to load their data so there was a delay.

If you are still getting this problem when you next need to plant for them, please run the FTmemcache and then try clearing your browser caches/history to make sure you have all the latest updates don to the game recently. Remember once you clear browser caches, 1st load of your farms and theirs will be slower, then should improve when you next reload the game.

To clear your FT memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 03 2021, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allansmed View Post
My user name is allansmed.....My user number is 544236895
The last loading checkpoint is.......Checkpoint-DONE - Map Loaded - Mem: 76/28/105/256 MB

As yet i cannot use my farm as i do not have an Avatar, also my farm is unworkable, and does not load all the way.

Thank you
Hi allensmed,

I have moved your post to the thread about the game migration. We are all playing a restricted version of the game. The rest of the features will be added back as soon as they can be done.

Not seeing your avatar should not be preventing you from doing your farm work. You should be able to use your own tools as normal from the toolbox to do your farm work.

Please go to the 1st post on page 1 of this thread and read what is there so you are all caught up with what is currently available in the game. There is a list towards the bottom of the post that will help you. We update that list as the rest of the features are added back.

If your crops trees etc are not loading so that you can see them to work them please go to this thread in the forum, and see if there is anything there that you have not already tried. Please post in that thread if after trying those, you still can not load your farm work to be able work those items:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...86#post6401586

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 03 2021, 08:29 AM

Default FT not working

my user name is sissy 234

my id number ... 1516575436

my last checkpoint says ... checkpoint U75 go to game and then the screen goes gray. Played the game yesterday a little last night then it stopped working
won't load again

candine
Old Feb 03 2021, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissy234 View Post
my user name is sissy 234

my id number ... 1516575436

my last checkpoint says ... checkpoint U75 go to game and then the screen goes gray. Played the game yesterday a little last night then it stopped working
won't load again

candine
Hi sissy234

Your first post was moved and answered in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...38#post6425538

If you dont find your posts on the forum and the possible responses please read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766
Old Feb 03 2021, 08:49 AM

Now since i have been unable 2 access ft my gifts area is full how do i empty that
Old Feb 03 2021, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerdawnc View Post
Now since i have been unable 2 access ft my gifts area is full how do i empty that

Hi farmerdawnc

I'm sorry but you have to enter the game to be able to store your gifts from your gift box and then be able to accept new ones.

You can send gifts to your friends as usual but you cant accept more until you store the ones in your gift box.
Old Feb 03 2021, 08:59 AM

That is what i know & the i t guy is unavailable as i had feared so i was hoping u could send options 2 answer the questions that u asked my luck i will tell u opearation system 4 browser & browser 4 operation system i have not experienced a situation like this & that is y i am so freaked out!
Old Feb 03 2021, 09:06 AM
barbgardener
Account Not Linked

Thank you Raul and the mods for keeping us updated on the progress of the migration.
Old Feb 03 2021, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerdawnc View Post
That is what i know & the i t guy is unavailable as i had feared so i was hoping u could send options 2 answer the questions that u asked my luck i will tell u opearation system 4 browser & browser 4 operation system i have not experienced a situation like this & that is y i am so freaked out!
Hi farmerdawnc,

Please click on this link http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...86#post6401586 it will take you to the thread for those unable to load the game.

There are now more things you can try to help you load the game, some of those you will be able to do yourself without an IT guy. However if your spam filter is still blocking Farm Town you may still need to wait for him to sort that out.

There are also links for some of them that will show you videos that you can watch. You might find those easier to follow to be able to check those yourself. Even if you can't it's worth showing your IT guy that thread so he has an idea of what he needs to check on your computer. He should be able to check all those for you easily.

Clickable Help Links:

Last edited by Tiger; Feb 03 2021 at 09:21 AM.
Closed Thread