Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 18 2021, 05:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
Is it right that when visiting neighbours who aren't SNs I can only go to one farm? presumably their default farm. I don't know any more what's a glitch and what's coming soon.
Hi Sqrl,

It's possible that you will only be able to get to the farms for those you are a Super Neighbor for, not those you have set as an SN unless you are also SN for them, as that's the one next features that the devs are planning on releasing next.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 18 2021, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Dilsworth View Post
Good morning and salutations! Per the instructions, I am reporting a loading problem on Farm 3. Perhaps too many factories there? In any event, I can usually get to it after 2 or 3 reboots. Thanks for all you do and have a lovely day.
USER # 1370574010
U 75
Green screen

Regards,
Serenity Dilsworth - Merrymeet Farms
Hi Serenity,

I have moved your post to the thread about the Game Migration as you can load the game.

Make sure that your browser is up to date and then have a look in your browser settings, there's usually a search bar in there that you can type the word hardware in. If you don't have a search bar you might find this in the advanced settings. Look for Use hardware acceleration when available See if it's enabled, if it's not try enabling it, close and reopen your browser and see if that helps.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jan 18 2021, 06:03 AM

Not sure where I should be in this process, but at this point all I am able to do on the farm is harvest, plow,trees, plant and fish. I cannot see gifts although I did get the message that the box was full. I believe I can still send the gifts. The hands work and storage is working and I can fertilize even though it doesn't show up. Not complaining just sending info as I haven't seen any real changes for a while. Farm number reference is 605588387
Old Jan 18 2021, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by powell View Post
Not sure where I should be in this process, but at this point all I am able to do on the farm is harvest, plow,trees, plant and fish. I cannot see gifts although I did get the message that the box was full. I believe I can still send the gifts. The hands work and storage is working and I can fertilize even though it doesn't show up. Not complaining just sending info as I haven't seen any real changes for a while. Farm number reference is 605588387
Hi powell,

Please go to the first post on page one of this thread. There is a list near the bottom that will help you with what is currently available in the game. That post will be updated as we get more features added back.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jan 18 2021, 06:25 AM

Baffling that items that were working stop working? Shortcuts are not appearing on the bottom this morning.
Old Jan 18 2021, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Baffling that items that were working stop working? Shortcuts are not appearing on the bottom this morning.

Hi JohnAlbertini,

Keep an eye on what's in the first post on page one of this thread. There is a list near the bottom to help you know what's available sop far. That post gets updated as we get them.

Tools that are available to use and that you had already set as shortcuts are showing up but not any of the ones we can't use yet. You can not change your shortcuts at this time so those you would still need to go into the toolbox for.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jan 18 2021, 07:03 AM

are we getting credit for all of our work, are all of our harvested crops, fish, flowers and trees going to be in our storage when they become available? I see my xp numbers floating into the air, but the top number never changes. I had 6 quests done with another 2 ready to go before my seven days, will I get my 2 farm dollars, or are we just keeping our fingers loose while you figure this all out?
Old Jan 18 2021, 07:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Is working on other farms not available yet?

Can we work on other farms, I don't think mine is working.

Last edited by Tiger; Jan 18 2021 at 07:43 AM.
Old Jan 18 2021, 07:27 AM

Your gift box is full. Please, use or sell some gifts from your gift box so you don't lose new ones.
No way to empty my gifts in the game now.
Old Jan 18 2021, 07:51 AM

Default Working neighbours farms

Hi
Apologies if I am being dumb, there is so much information on this forum I am becoming confused.

I appear to not be able to work my neighbours farms, It seems they cannot work mine either. I have tried to edit their superneighbour status but this is not available.

It is ridiculously difficult to earn farmtown cash as it is, taking many weeks to earn enough to buy an additional tool. The quests are an iota of a help. I use working others farms as a way of trying to speed this up.

Is this something in the list of things that are currently disabled, or is there something I need to do.

Thanks
Closed Thread