Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 29 2010, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
Thanks for the continuous improvement of the game.

Just a couple comments:
I do not like the graphics with the facilities, I have to agree with those who say they are more cartoonish than realistic and previously FT realism was one of the things I enjoyed most.

I own them anyway since they are such good coin makers!

Since we are making so much in coins I hope we can get new manors, flowers, new things to decorate with. These items can be very expensive (coins) since we are all becoming quite wealthy in FarmTown!!!

Thanks for all you do and thanks for asking for feedback.
Trees! I sorta hid the front of them with palms, etc. Now they look nice. Flowers at the bottom too.
Farm #1 is the main estate with a bistro and a tennis court.
Farm #2 is busy at work with all the airplanes and helicopters helping out
Farm #3 is where we have crops and facilities. The helpers live here.
Farm #4 is Farmville! Yes, the REAL Farmville, not that "other" game.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1571199267
Old Apr 29 2010, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meinhardt76 View Post
can anyone tell me where we get bread lol?
You make it in the bakery
Farm #1 is the main estate with a bistro and a tennis court.
Farm #2 is busy at work with all the airplanes and helicopters helping out
Farm #3 is where we have crops and facilities. The helpers live here.
Farm #4 is Farmville! Yes, the REAL Farmville, not that "other" game.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1571199267
Old Apr 29 2010, 12:56 PM

I agree the new facilities are a little garish, but what I have done is I have made two of my farms traditional and I keep all my factories on one farm that I have turned into a sort of leisure area like a park and put tables and chairs outside the pizza restaurant.
Old Apr 29 2010, 01:03 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inge Jones View Post
I agree the new facilities are a little garish, but what I have done is I have made two of my farms traditional and I keep all my factories on one farm that I have turned into a sort of leisure area like a park and put tables and chairs outside the pizza restaurant.
I guess I would tend to agree the design of the new buildings could have been a little more traditional looking to fit in with the realism of past buildings. It's fine to get creative with signage on the building, but maybe keep future buildings designed in the traditional sense. However, the present designs are fine. Just a thought for future buildings.
Old Apr 29 2010, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inge Jones View Post
Well of course I used trees and put them in a different area with an industrial park and a food court. But since the devs want feedback I gave mine!
Old Apr 29 2010, 01:19 PM

"2. We had to limit the amount of products you can have producing at the same time on each facility.
The risk of inflation is too high which could impact the game dinamics significantly. The general rule is, you can only have 15 days of continuos production pending for each recipe."

Inflation?? This idea is just too liberal, now we have big government limiting our work. What is next, unions? Taxes? Maybe even government takeover, or bailouts on the farms that aren't making it? What we can't even have a simple game where we are free to produce and make money without the "man" getting involved?

Level 700 Farmer
Old Apr 29 2010, 01:30 PM

"2. We had to limit the amount of products you can have producing at the same time on each facility.
The risk of inflation is too high which could impact the game dinamics significantly. The general rule is, you can only have 15 days of continuos production pending for each recipe."

So...what happens to the crops we have in production on that 15th day? Do we lose them? Or do they just shut down for a day, then resume production?

Level 700 Farmer
Old Apr 29 2010, 01:34 PM

I applaud the developers for contiually coming up with new and exciting things. I just wish that a lot of the items would be available with farm coins not farm cash. Items like the semi to get the meats, the factorier juicer, chocolate, and now the preserves. I woudl really like to do these things, but can not spend real money to play the game. Maybe you could offer these items for higher amount of farm coins, so people still have to work to get them.

Also the 3rd farm being 30 neighbors or farm coins. It is crazy. I really want to play all aspects of this game, but it is getting hard to be able to do them all.

Thanks again for such a great game.
Old Apr 29 2010, 01:56 PM

Default A cup a joe and a piece of pie

I love all the new stuff! Thank you so much.
Hope we get a coffee grinder in the bakery
and pumpkin pie on the product list.

Thanks again, gone fishin'.
Old Apr 29 2010, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hey there,

2. We had to limit the amount of products you can have producing at the same time on each facility.

The risk of inflation is too high which could impact the game dinamics significantly. The general rule is, you can only have 15 days of continuos production pending for each recipe.

Enjoy.

Thanks

--Raul

i think is not good,whit in 3 days my 11000++ pinapplejuis is done whit help from friends and way shuld thay put up a limit on this? now i can only have 3000 pinapple juis at time i dont have that much time to ceap loging in just to readd more >.>