Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 29 2010, 02:19 PM
Account Not Linked

I need a coffee grinder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 29 2010, 02:36 PM

They are starting to take all the fun out of this game. It is too time consuming, and now they want to limit us on what we can do and when we can do it? Give me a break. Online poker is looking better and better - at least they don't keep changing the rules of the game or losing our friends that play...

Level 700 Farmer
Old Apr 29 2010, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
You can order the hot dog with the semi and it is 150 coins for an order that will be done in an hour and a batch is sold for 200 and a unit for 40 coins.
Thanks, I completely lost this reply and had to go back through my own posts to find it
Old Apr 29 2010, 02:50 PM

Red face New Items

Just wondering what about a Facility to grind our coffee? Love the extra, although less things to be purchased with FarmCash would be good!

Needalife
Old Apr 29 2010, 02:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavenda View Post
Thanks, I completely lost this reply and had to go back through my own posts to find it

No problem
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjl1960 View Post
"2. We had to limit the amount of products you can have producing at the same time on each facility.
The risk of inflation is too high which could impact the game dinamics significantly. The general rule is, you can only have 15 days of continuos production pending for each recipe."

So...what happens to the crops we have in production on that 15th day? Do we lose them? Or do they just shut down for a day, then resume production?
When you put stuff into the facilities it will only let you load enough to last 15 days with no help. Now as soon as the production goes down a batch you can add another batch to the production you do not have to wait 15 days to add more. If you get friends to help produce that 15 days worth of stuff in say a day then you can add another 15 days worth of stuff to the facility and get help with that. It is limiting how much you can do but in a way (unless you use MS) it is not because you can put in 15 days worth of stuff today, get help with it have it all produced then add another 15 days to the facility. Or if today your friends manged to only do 8 days worth of production then you can add 7 more days tomorrow and get more help.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.

I agree with what others have said about the appearance of some of the new facilities but they do look a bit like some real buildings I've seen in the US! And you can easily screen them with trees if you want. I've turned my third farm into an actual town (this is Farm TOWN after all!) and they look OK there, though even so I've softned the sandwich place with a few trees!
Old Apr 29 2010, 02:52 PM

Yay!! Love the new stuff and LOVE fishing. Thanks Farm Town!
Old Apr 29 2010, 03:01 PM

I think everything is great. Would especially like something to grind my own coffee...maybe with a coffee shop in the near future?

Don't get discouraged with the people who are just never satisfied. It's a game, it's free, it's fun! Nice job!
Old Apr 29 2010, 03:51 PM

Fishing is fun!

Thanks for the surprise!!
Closed Thread