Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 07 2010, 10:48 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

U rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh, and by the way, did i mention that i think u rock u rock u rock u rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 07 2010, 10:49 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy cash $ coins

its a shame that you dont get more cash coins at lvl 80 what can you buy of the new factorys with the cash you will get? I would think you at the highest lvl you could buy what you needed instead you make a new myspace and send stuff to other myspace farm this is a shame its nice but need much more cash coins and work

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 07 2010, 10:49 PM

Need more land....4 farms is not enough...lets go 8!! On a serious note, good job, BUT it would be nice to see something done about how long it takes to load a farm that has lots of animals on it, it takes forever. I have used different high speed internets, and it don't make a difference, still slow, and people get frustrated waiting for it all to load, and leave rather than harvest.

Level 700 Farmer
Old Jun 07 2010, 10:50 PM

Level:
XP:

Thank you Raul, especially for the cucumbers to pickles (my idea hee hee). A new suggestion without a category I could find, would be the ability to give specified neighbors access to harvest and plow anytime.
If hackers can find a way illegally, I'm sure you smart fellas can program a way that we can set up neighbors to do it by our own request legally.
Example: I want to have a means to give permission for permanent access for sister/neighbor to harvest and plow on my farm, where she will get the credits. (So her logging in as me is not what we're after). It will be awesome for all if you can figure out how to do this. Thanks for all your awesome ideas. This game has become major fun!
Old Jun 07 2010, 10:51 PM

I have to agree with BelliBut on the xp's...I also have over 1 million xp's. And still get them but what good are they if we can't be compensated for the work we put in? I hate to be one of those that will only harvest so I continue "plowing" on in hopes FT will give us some kind of credit for it. Last upgrade in levels I went from 60 to 80 overnight and now I was 80 but now 90. It would really be nice if we could get FT cash for the xp's so those of us that keep missing out on the new facilities might be able to get one or two of them.
Old Jun 07 2010, 10:53 PM

Thumbs up

This upgrade is freaking awesome!!!!! I have to wait for my crops to be ready to make room, but this will give me time to make plans. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Those skyscrapers are unbelievable. Absolutely amazing!
Old Jun 07 2010, 10:53 PM

this is super freaking awesome! Keep up the good work FarmTown. Best Game EVER!!!
Old Jun 07 2010, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitz22002 View Post
awesome i built a skycrapers in my third farm
I had to take pictures, too. How can people get bored?
Old Jun 07 2010, 11:06 PM

Level:
XP:
Smile Soo Happy !!

The new upgrades and factories are great ... I'm soo glad I was storing my wools and I must have been slightly physic because I planted cotton early this morning planning on stockpiling it in hopes of a Textile plant ..... and its worth the $5 or $10 thru Paypal to buy the Farmcash .... the developers need to be paid too !!! .... Thanks again

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 07 2010, 11:08 PM

Level:
XP:

Can we move our animals yet?
Closed Thread