Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 12 2011, 02:43 AM
Account Not Linked

I do not know where to post this but this is about facilities, normally when work on neighbours factories if done it says about doing tomorrow and wont allow you to go no further, but after todays update I noticed even after you worked and it says come again tomorrow it still allows you to collect again, and if go to their farm to work again it allows you to do all them all over again
Old Feb 12 2011, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottLanter View Post
The devs already got rid of perfectly good advertising, and now you want them to get rid of Farm Cash? They might as well close the doors to their business, then. Something's gotta pay for our fun.
I would not mind the ads IF the block ad feature actually worked. But most times it came up with a message something like "not now, later or something."

Most ads were okay but some just were not targeted properly. I'm happily married and I don't want dating services. I am playing FT so I don't want games and I am quite happy with my mobile service and my bank. Okay, so they might not know the last two but if I could block them, I would be happy.

Simply put, it would not be a problem, if the control features worked.

I don't think they actually interferred with the game. Never made any difference if there was a problem.

And as for Farmcash, I didn't say would should get rid of the ability to buy coins just make ONE means of buying things.

Really do both stables and both poo spreaders have to be Farmcash?

And do the essential facilities are restricted. I refuse to buy Farmcash because I am forced too. I might buy Coins because I want too.
Old Feb 12 2011, 02:55 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks, Double T...I did read that another time. Lordy this age thing is a pain...I never used to forget anything I read once...my advice to all...don't get any older...lol!! Thanks for answering.
Old Feb 12 2011, 02:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Thanks for the update. I can't wait to play with all the new stuff. One question, if people can send the orange manure spreader even if the person getting the spreader doesn't have the red one does that mean they can fertilize crops with out the red spreader of do they still have to buy the read spreader.
Jas,
The update says if you do not have the Red spreader not if the person getting the spreader. The recipient would have to already have the red spreader.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 12 2011, 03:02 AM

I love the update too but I lost all my stuff from my faciliites .. I had worked all 8 Farms on Farm 1 filling and emptying ... when I went back .. all my done's were empty and none of my fills were there .. this was very upsetting especially the stuff from the pumps .. i had 8 farms x ? over 100 for sure which i had loaded into the oil refinery .. which was now empty.
Old Feb 12 2011, 03:04 AM

This is a great update. However, the new facilties manager filters are not working for me - and if I click on any of the filters, I get "this filter is temporarily disabled" and can't use the facilities manager at all. Am I alone in this?

PS am posting this in the relevant help thread.

Paradies Villa Hügel the forest Scarlet's Haven Scarlet's Market Garden Scarlet's Park
Scarlet's Seaside Orchard plus a couple of money makers...

Last edited by Scarlet; Feb 12 2011 at 03:11 AM. Reason: added PS
Old Feb 12 2011, 03:10 AM

No, mine's disabled just now and I don't think it worked properly the first time I used it. I think that just means the Devs are fixing it.
Old Feb 12 2011, 03:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isisfordia View Post
I would not mind the ads IF the block ad feature actually worked. But most times it came up with a message something like "not now, later or something."

Most ads were okay but some just were not targeted properly. I'm happily married and I don't want dating services. I am playing FT so I don't want games and I am quite happy with my mobile service and my bank. Okay, so they might not know the last two but if I could block them, I would be happy.

Simply put, it would not be a problem, if the control features worked.

I don't think they actually interferred with the game. Never made any difference if there was a problem.
The Ad Block as you call it is not actually a block, but a way for you to voice your opinion to the ad company (not Slashkey). The only way an ad would be removed from the rotation is if enough people voice their opinion that the ad was bad. How many ads do you see on TV that are relevent to you and there you have no way to block them unless you watch everything tape delayed. As far as I am concerned none of the ads interested me but this is a way for Slashkey to make money to keep up equipment and pay the programmers.
As far as interference there have been some with pop-ups that have interfered and Slashkey was very quick to respond and have those ads pulled to stop the problems.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 12 2011, 03:40 AM

This is TOTALLY AWESOME -- as usual!!! Fertilized Flowers!!! Storing all pending items with one click. Many of those annoying tabs gone. The 8x8 tree shaker. BUT BEST OF ALL IS MY WISH LIST ITEM GOT TAKEN CARE OF -- NO MORE HAVING TO CHOOSE "HARVEST AND STORE" IT'S THE DEFAULT!!!

DEVS, YOU ROCK! NOW OFF TO SPEND MY FT$

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Feb 12 2011, 03:48 AM

Thank you so much for the upgrades on the production clicks. It helps to know when to stop easier than it was before that is lol. I second the store all on gifts. And thanks for also getting rid of the bait message when clicked to store in the gift box. That was really annoying. I really love the game. Is there a way to tell when you first played the game? I think I've been doing this for about 2 years now. Suppose it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things....but still would like to know lol
Closed Thread